FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes Creepy having a lash at the low-grade Flo, talk about low-hanging fruit.

Flo reminds me of a night out on the tear with one of my old school buddies many years ago. My mate looked over at a girl and said "what do you think my chances would be with her ??"

I replied "5/1"

He said, "5/1, that's pretty good odds".

I then told him that was the time of night he should start talking to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big problem for Ivan is that regardless of how shallow & desperate the other women are, none of them want him to do his lap-dance/groin-grinder act to them.

His only hope is a new girl coming in, no one telling her what happened with him and tenille and him taking on board why it failed and changing

So snowflakes chance in hell

Ivan processing the break up

tenor.gif
200.gif

**** me, the subtitles on this show.

It's "had have" not "had of", you ******* pelicans.
I saw that too, yet I'm pretty certain the person actually said "had of", as most bogans do. So not sure if bogan doing the subtitles too, person doing the subtitles as accurate as possible, or person doing the subtitles is taking the piss, though this is usually accompanied by a (sic) to show it's the original person's mistake.

The big problem for Ivan is that regardless of how shallow & desperate the other women are, none of them want him to do his lap-dance/groin-grinder act to them.

This bloody guy. After Tenille's date when Ivan said he has to make a big gesture for her to show her he's still her man, I jokingly said "What, another dance?", assuming he really meant setting up a nice little private date with wine, snacks and a couch like most do.

Nope, it was a ******* dance. What a cringelord.

How great is Shannon though? Such a dag. Loved it when Nathan chose her for a date and was like, "You want to come with?" and she's like "What for?"

Classic Shaz.

Also does anyone else see Rory Laird in Connor? Wonder how Connor goes off half back.

BiP_S2_Bio_Connor.jpg

AA090216AT00184-e1463365490969-760x438.jpg

I saw that too, yet I'm pretty certain the person actually said "had of", as most bogans do. So not sure if bogan doing the subtitles too, person doing the subtitles as accurate as possible, or person doing the subtitles is taking the piss, though this is usually accompanied by a (sic) to show it's the original person's mistake.
First one, guaranteed. Even if the person seems to clearly say "had of", it's convention to correct the transcript to "had have" because the transcriber can't categorically say the former was spoken rather than the latter (compare an unequivocal error like "I brung (sic) her some flowers").

Also does anyone else see Rory Laird in Connor?
I'd tune in for that :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back