Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when Gary Lyon and Browny actually watch one of our games live - Was the first time they have called one of our games at optus I believe.

Roo's has called plenty of games, but he never gives us much and Gerard, used to call all our games, and would never give us much
They probably tipped us for bottom 4 finishes.

That's what happens when Gary Lyon and Browny actually watch one of our games live - Was the first time they have called one of our games at optus I believe.

Roo's has called plenty of games, but he never gives us much and Gerard, used to call all our games, and would never give us much

This.

Just watched the episode, couldn't believe how long they talked about Freo and how it turned into an absolute fap fest.

Definitley a bit of one upmanship going on.

"Freo should be top 4"
"Is Michael Walters the best player in the game?"
"Freo are the best team in WA"

Was good to see something positive for a change. Also put to bed the rebuild stuff, loved the graphic about how we have the largest turnover of a list since 2016. Only 12 left.

Well that’s a sentence I didn’t expect to read tonight. Reckon even some of the most optimistic of us would think that’s a stretch
follow up from this, did a ladder predictor and the way I got us involved in the top 4 was by only dropping 1 or 2 games. If that happens we're going to need a bigger boat
No way, Gerard loves both WA teams. He gives us plenty of praise when we deserve it.
This, Healy's normally pretty good to both WA sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is from the Hackdorn Hardie school of I hate Ross no matter what! Really 3 seasons of hell? More like 1 season of hell followed by 2 seasons of considered rebuilding. What a clown.
Just reads like an article by someone who has lived a lifetime of irrelevancy, and struggling to come to terms with that.

Funny how these supposed experts like Hardie and Hackdorn never bring up the insightful analysis such as seen "On the Couch" tonight such as the most players turned over in the comp in the last 3 years, the best 4th quarter team, etc....they seem to do very little research into the actual game itself apart from try to create rumours and carry agendas.

You don't get to decide that for everyone. Can you demonstrate that it has never been used against me as a racial slur, let alone every white man?
Very simple i was bought up in Kalgoorlie , And when The local Aboriginals spoke about their own people and the local non Aboriginals, They always referred to the the term Black fella and white Fella, Not racist but descriptive.

Channel 7 is broadcasting Nic Nat's come back live, where they had to negotiate to bring the game forward, and delaying the telecast for our game against Melbourne...

Not unexpected but thats an absolute piss take.

follow up from this, did a ladder predictor and the way I got us involved in the top 4 was by only dropping 1 or 2 games. If that happens we're going to need a bigger boat

This, Healy's normally pretty good to both WA sides.

It’s all about the next derby. If we want a crack at top 4 we have to take the Weages spot, since we’re a game behind but with better percentage.

Very simple i was bought up in Kalgoorlie , And when The local Aboriginals spoke about their own people and the local non Aboriginals, They always referred to the the term Black fella and white Fella, Not racist but descriptive.
An anecdote of your isolated personal experience is not sufficient.

I didn't grow up in Kalgoorlie and my experience very different from yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back