Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
so, what with this guy.

Dog Cartoon GIF by Scooby-Doo

i swear i can smell something fishy here.

Have to admire his work
Does very well for such spud/lower B22 players.

Logue at 700k
Lobb front ended contract
Henry traded out.

Three WA players in Victoria.

Let’s just admit WA is pretty tame and boring for AFL players.

I like to think of Colin Young as an Arborist who specializes in getting rid of deadwood and keeps our list from growing expensive branches that unbalance the tree. We're not even paying him to do it.

If you're not sure on what a tree looks like that keeps all it's deadwood, please feast your eyes at the foot of the AFL ladder.

I feel sorry for his cuck (Andrew McDougall). Would be tough living in that massive shadow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theory my cousin suggested to me, Young pushed Henry to leave so he had a trade to showcase on the next Stan documentary. Without Henry he wouldn’t get the attention.
I first I thought …..nah…….but then…..🧐
Of course that’s presuming there is another Stan documentary!😜

Really sad that he manages Sam Taylor 😞

I don't understand why this dude seems to have a lot more pull with his clients than other managers. You move clubs for more money, sure. But every player would know that. Why is it his guys seem to do that a whole lot more? Does he actively encourage that from his players, even though it might not be in his client's best interests?

View attachment 1790308
this guy? you set up a thread like this and he will drop in for some bishop bashing every other week around trade time.
Anyone that agrees to do a photoshoot like this for any reason outside of doing it for a charity cause is a certified f*ckwit. 100 percent.

What can we realistically do about him though? If we continue to deal with him he's going to keep screwing us over, if we cut him out we potentially lose out on great players in the future if they're managed by him.

Him having as much power as he does is not a good outcome for anyone.

What can we realistically do about him though? If we continue to deal with him he's going to keep screwing us over, if we cut him out we potentially lose out on great players in the future if they're managed by him.

Him having as much power as he does is not a good outcome for anyone.
Take the chance and look for other great players
Dealing with him seems toxic

Very concerned about the s**t he would be spinning to an impressionable young player like Johnson with a very high ceiling

Someone needs to get him out of there

Chapman and Johnson is very concerning.
If we look to bring in Taylor we better make it a back ended contract or he’ll be gone again after the first 2-3 years of a 5 year deal.
Chapman is contracted until 2027 and Johnson 2026.

Got a feeling he pushes for massive deals and expects clubs to just give them to his clients even if it isn't in that clubs best interest.

Unless the relationship between Young and the club is beyond ****ed he may just have Chapman and Johnson right where he wants them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back