Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think its exaggerating or overhyping to say this is at the very least an upgrade on Pittard - from what I've seen of him in a few games, he's got kicking skills that could at least be classified as neat, if not good.

Pittard was excellent in 2019.

I'm sure he's an ok player. His record suggests that when unwanted Lachie Keefe and 65yo Heath Shaw gets a game ahead of you.

Welcome for sure, but unlike others I am not that excited, I doubt he's much better than Josh Walker tbh (who was a bargain)
His teammate this year has told me he should be the captain of GWS next year.
Rates him very highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's his standard so far for a near 30yo.

But thanks he is rated by someone which is comforting.
Ok champ. Two of his ex teammates rate him highly. Two players that have played over 200 games each. One also said Ahern wasn’t up to it.
If it helps you feel better one thinks Ben Brown was very hard to stand.
The other hates the way he flops around.

I'm sure he's an ok player. His record suggests that when unwanted Lachie Keefe and 65yo Heath Shaw gets a game ahead of you.

Welcome for sure, but unlike others I am not that excited, I doubt he's much better than Josh Walker tbh (who was a bargain)
Shaw was a top,5 defender in his day.

Bullshit.

It's personal for you to the point where you've disparaged an incoming player as though he's responsible for Brown getting the arse. It's patently ridiculous.

Bullshit.

It's personal for you to the point where you've disparaged an incoming player as though he's responsible for Brown getting the arse. It's patently ridiculous.

Well no that isn't correct at all.

Am I pissed off Brown isn't offered the same as Aiden whateverhisnameis? Yes.

That doesn't mean I'm not club and results first.

In fact quite the opposite.

I'd prefer both.

Well no that isn't correct at all.

Am I pissed off Brown isn't offered the same as Aiden whateverhisnameis? Yes.

That doesn't mean I'm not club and results first.

In fact quite the opposite.

I'd prefer both.
Yeah it is.

Your determination to link the Corr recruitment having any correlation to Brown being out of favour is obvious to anybody with a functioning sense of reason.

They aren't.

Hurry up and do it already.
Yeah it is.

Your determination to link the Corr recruitment having any correlation to Brown being out of favour is obvious to anybody with a functioning sense of reason.

They aren't.

Not directly no.

Of course not.

But it's very poor list management that a near rookie gets paid more than a near 3 time Coleman medallist.

Good luck for Corr, I hope he delivers and a great pick up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back