Toast David Mundy 350

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Incredible achievement to be made this week.
Mundy will be playing his 350th. 16 years since his debut. Astonishing.
A mainstay through the ups and downs. Remarkably consistent player that has stayed consistently fit. Never played a season less then 16 games since his debut season of 2005.

Dave bleeds purple. Incredible clubman, talent, kick and person. Has played all positions throughout his career and just took it to his own level.
So many memories to name.
That goal after the siren vs Richmond 2017, two seasons after kicking the sealer against the same team at the same ground. His dominance in the winning seasons especially in finals. Our best in 2013 GF.. just missing that flag in an otherwise brilliant career.

Ever reliable in front of goals. Still playing career best football at the young age of 36 (with his birthday this week).

What a legend, what a privilege it has been to watch him since debut. Here’s to even more years of Mundy and having a crack at 400. Will match and overtake Pav’s 353 in a few weeks. Congrats, Mundy

This is outstanding work from the social media team.

Kudos Tom Fee & co if you're reading this.

What a wonderful achievement. I think Barra is a star on the field and just as big a star off the field. Barra will have admiration of davo (me) forever. Happy birthday. I hoping there is another winning a flag chapter to add before the sun set's on hisgreat career.

A true champion.

Pav and Fyfe are the legendary figureheads when it comes to this club greatest and deservedly both on that top of the tree

Mundy deserves to be on the next rung sitting below them with big sandi carrying him on his shoulder on level 2 of freo's greatest players.

Its quite remarkable the durability considering anyone with quality that seems to come to freo cant get through a season without getting injured.

Dave's ability to kick clutch goals is second to none and personally the only player i am confident in getting a set shot when lining up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A true champion.

Pav and Fyfe are the legendary figureheads when it comes to this club greatest and deservedly both on that top of the tree

Mundy deserves to be on the next rung sitting below them with big sandi carrying him on his shoulder on level 2 of freo's greatest players.

Its quite remarkable the durability considering anyone with quality that seems to come to freo cant get through a season without getting injured.

Dave's ability to kick clutch goals is second to none and personally the only player i am confident in getting a set shot when lining up.
Amazingly durable. And to think he got drafted 2003, two years before he debuted. Could’ve played 400 if he played that season beyond

Amazingly durable. And to think he got drafted 2003, two years before he debuted. Could’ve played 400 if he played that season beyond

By my count if he played every game for Freo that he's been on the list he would've play his 400th game against the Cats last weekend.

Toast? He deserves more than that. We are just not worthy.

How quickly has his 350th come up? It doesn't seem that long ago we were celebrating mundy3hundy.

Playing arguably the best football of his career.

Age is just a number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back