Toast David Mundy will retire at the end of 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Some love for the great man from Sam Mitchell

I would trust the opinion of a midfielder towards another midfielder over a forward or a fat journo

Especially one who has played against him on the big stage on more than one occasion. Dog on the field or not, Mitchell was a smart footballer

So what he’s saying is that if he were still playing he’d be going out there to knee him in the quad to deliberately injure him because he’s so important to the team. Dirty grub.

He's a grub but he knows his footy thats for sure. He got alot out of a hawks list which imo is the worst list in the competition by a fair margin after Clarko ran it into the ground

Lol Sammy is just sticking up for a fellow tortoise paced midfielder.

I like Lloyd but he's just making a controversial statement for the sake of it. Who else are you going to put in the spotlight. The young stars played well, unsure whether tabs is playing, Fyfe not playing who would have been a target. Would have lined up Sonny too but he starred in the weekend.

I like Lloyd but he's just making a controversial statement for the sake of it. Who else are you going to put in the spotlight. The young stars played well, unsure whether tabs is playing, Fyfe not playing who would have been a target. Would have lined up Sonny too but he starred in the weekend.
Yeah exactly why the need to go after Mundy.

His last quarter was immense he had 6 possessions and all of them were at critical moments

Diver Lloyd is entitled to his view, but Mundy needs to lift ?.

Since when did Lloyd ever bend his back ?. Mundy is the core of the team, everything radiates from him.

Btw win or lose this week.

It was great for Dave to play and experience
another finals win before he bows out for all the hard work and pain he would have endured during the whole rebuild like the fans.

Obviously like everyone including Dave would love to see him win a flag but at least at a minimum last Saturday was a reward for him still going strong at 37.

Lloyd is and as always been a tit.

Throw some grass up in front of ya face more Lloydy, because the wind will definitely be the same there as it is 40m in the air, 30m away from you. Bellend.

I'm hoping Mundy plays the role of that thing in a movie that just needs to do its thing one more time in order to deliver an against the odds outcome, before crashing and burning in a heap. Then it gets fixed up and is shiny and new the week after. Imagine an after the siren final winner. Makes me teary just thinking about it.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can say he was there at the beginning of the clubs most successful period & was a massive part in helping set it up. Hopefully he’s a coach when we win it.

Well done and congratulations to David Mundy on a superb career. Such a stalwart for your club. 👏👏👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back