Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

US Open in a few weeks

Tonights battle between Medvedev v Kyrgios could go a long way in determining the line of betting for the title 3 weeks time.

Kyrgios is $17 for the title at the US Open , and is coming off a good tournament win in Washington.

Serena Williams bowing out in her last tournament is around the $29-$30 .

US Open in a few weeks

Tonights battle between Medvedev v Kyrgios could go a long way in determining the line of betting for the title 3 weeks time.

Kyrgios is $17 for the title at the US Open , and is coming off a good tournament win in Washington.

Serena Williams bowing out in her last tournament is around the $29-$30 .
KING KYRGIOS

Kyrgios into $10 after beating Medvedev.

You would be imagine if Novak doesnt get a pass to enter the tournament , those odds could be slashed into single figures.
Believe it or not, he was actually paying $26 on Monday as evidenced by:

1660261222403.png

He powered his way to a QF in Montreal after a comprehensive win against ADM. He's a fair chance to take out the title too. Probably a 40% chance. Lack of liquidity in this market makes it difficult to accurately assess exactly how likely he is to win it:

1660261353458.png

Kyrgios was $15 a few days ago to win Montreal.

I didn't take it because I'm still scarred from his loss in the Wimbledon final (cost me a grand iirc, I didn't cash out or hedge).

Now he is favourite to win the whole thing.

Punting, what a **** of a hobby.

Still hope Kyrgios wins though, even if I have no cash on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone got some good roughies for US OPEN?? Carreno Busta always seems to perform well at this slam he looks ok value I got $151 its a very open field without Djoka, also taking Zheng at $81, Pegula $42, Bencic $29 on the womens side as some value... not sold on Swiatek at odds under $4....

anyone got some good roughies for US OPEN?? Carreno Busta always seems to perform well at this slam he looks ok value I got $151 its a very open field without Djoka, also taking Zheng at $81, Pegula $42, Bencic $29 on the womens side as some value... not sold on Swiatek at odds under $4.... Tommy Paul seems to be really living up to his potential Kyrgios has mentioned but I worry about him vs guys with big weapons.. he did destroy Cilic though which is impressive.. Ruud seems to also be thriving now on courts other than clay he could be ok value at 51.00 to go deep... I like to take fit players for this tourny as its Summer in USA obviously and Ruud, Busta, Paul run all day and will need to be beaten, they won't really beat themselves.. so many questions on the guys under $20.. tsitsipas, alcaraz out of form, Medvedev should go deep but he still is prone to a bad match.. Kyrgios is Kyrgios haha..

Draw for Cincinatti:

FZ_vfepXoAED5W9

Fritz and Kyrgios in line to meet each other in the 2nd round

What happened to Djokovic futures at the Australian Open? Did they refund them and take deductions out of everyone else? It is really hard to tell with various books whether the markets are all in or not.

Edit: Even if he pulls out of the US the Australian Open is going to be different anyway as he was actually in the draw in the end.

Last edited:
What happened to Djokovic futures at the Australian Open? Did they refund them and take deductions out of everyone else? It is really hard to tell with various books whether the markets are all in or not.

Edit: Even if he pulls out of the US the Australian Open is going to be different anyway as he was actually in the draw in the end.
There shouldn’t be deductions with any bookie. Refunds if he doesn’t enter the tournament will depend on the bookies rules.

Quick look at Sportsbet and they refund them if he doesn’t start the tournament. There’s no spoil with prices though, they’ve framed the market as if he isn’t playing, but included him as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back