Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am told there are some very interesting post GF pics floating around. Better hope one of the partners doesn't get pi55ed off with their BF and start sending the pics around. Why the fugg do players let photos be taken that could kill their careers. That is just plain dumb. If ASADA is serious I wonder why there were no random drug tests amongst players in the GF in the next 48 hours (so I am led to believe).

I am told there are some very interesting post GF pics floating around. Better hope one of the partners doesn't get pi55ed off with their BF and start sending the pics around. Why the fugg do players let photos be taken that could kill their careers. That is just plain dumb. If ASADA is serious I wonder why there were no random drug tests amongst players in the GF in the next 48 hours (so I am led to believe).
Why would ASADA be interested in anything they do outside of competition? After the GF and until the next season starts, aren’t they on their own time?

nathan broad's former partner says hi

Why would ASADA be interested in anything they do outside of competition? After the GF and until the next season starts, aren’t they on their own time?
Nope - drug testing is 365 days a year. Plenty of players will be tested off season. Correct me if I am wrong but that's how it was explained to me.

Nope - drug testing is 365 days a year. Plenty of players will be tested off season. Correct me if I am wrong but that's how it was explained to me.
True but they're only going to care about the heavier stuff. Recreational drugs are whatever out of season/matchday, they don't care.

Unless you're insinuating they were using PEDs, which i doubt you are, then ASADA isn't going to care.

True but they're only going to care about the heavier stuff. Recreational drugs are whatever out of season/matchday, they don't care.

Unless you're insinuating they were using PEDs, which i doubt you are, then ASADA isn't going to care.
One player is about to be suspended for two years for a recreational drug. Anyway, players are tested out of season and the same rules apply. I don't think ASADA are being kind because of the dates but maybe I am wrong. Maybe there is an unwritten nod and wink that says some things are ok out of season. Who knows? But the pics I believe are very clear. They will surface one day I suppose.

SIA (ASADA don't exist any more) don't give a s**t about players doing recreational drugs in season, let alone once the season ends.

Joel Smith will get a three month suspension for using coke in season.

Look I don't want to cast doubt on your thourthes, but yes they are theoretically testable 365 days a year, yes players will be tested off season, but they don't care about recreational drugs any more.

One player is about to be suspended for two years for a recreational drug.
Because he got pinged for a matchday sample and cocaine is considered performance enhancing in that case (because ???).

Even then the odds of him getting 2 years are slim as heck unless there is more to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I don't want to cast doubt on your thourthes, but yes they are theoretically testable 365 days a year, yes players will be tested off season, but they don't care about recreational drugs any more.
Thats not casting doubts at all - the pics exist.

Can anyone explain to me why it is that so many Whorks supporters seem bent outta shape about us?

clearly a trend through the post season stuff. Many seem to have taken our draft assistance and FA compensation pretty personally.

OK - correction - 3 months then. But they do test off season so are you saying they would generally ignore a 'rec drug' positive?

They wouldn't ignore, but they aren't testing players three days after the Grand Final either.

Can anyone explain to me why it is that so many Whorks supporters seem bent outta shape about us?

clearly a trend through the post season stuff. Many seem to have taken our draft assistance and FA compensation pretty personally.

The Clarko stuff.

We stuck up for him and they rushed to knife him.

They are ashamed of themselves but can't admit it, so take it out on us.

Because McKay compo and Durusma > Curtin, Sanders, Watson.

It also appears that having a personality disorder is the prerequisite for modding their board.

They wouldn't ignore, but they aren't testing players three days after the Grand Final either.
OK - so the biggest risk would be AFL charging them with bringing the game into disrepute I suppose - and the social embarrasment.

OK - so the biggest risk would be AFL charging them with bringing the game into disrepute I suppose - and the social embarrasment.

Depends, I haven't seen the pics - tbh if it just players snorting white powder, given its off season etc I doubt AFL will be too worried.

Itd be sex stuff they'd be more worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back