Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Where does 80% come from? $1.86 lines?

42% is being cautious and comes from $1.89 lines (89%) minus the 5% commission (84%). Equals $84 return for a $100 BB.

You should be aiming for higher than that which can often be achieved when backing long priced sports fixed odds with only 5% such as first goal scorer or anytime try scorer bets. Quite often you will find a fixed prices equal to or better than the Betfair lay price with these exotic sports market, so your return on a $50 BB is going to be closer to $50 if you can be bothered searching.
80% is a pretty common rule of thumb as the minimum you'd want back from a Bonus bet. It's not based on anything as far as I'm aware other than being pretty achievable, round number. Just had never heard 84% before that's all so was curious.

And it also depends on the bookie as well. Some just have horrible odds and markets so you have to accept a bit less, whereas the bigger places you should be looking at over 90% pretty easily if you know where to look. Batsman scoring over 50 was a great one in T20's until Topsport stopped offering the 'not to score 50' option. Would get a 95%+ option almost every match.

Y
TAB multiplier.

Anyone with experience here? A brief read explains that you can use one per day on fixed odds and it will randomly increase your odds between 0.2 and 500%.

What is the percentage breakdown of these? How often do you increase your odds by even 50%? I can imagine the majority of these 'random' multiplies will increase odds by 10% or less.
yeah always get the 1.02 or 1.05 multiplier. First time I did it I got the 500% on $5 shot at morphetville ( it lost). At least you can use it on the bonus back 2nd or 3rd races I suppose

If you use Ladbrokes or Neds regularly just go on their live chat and ask their bot for a matched deposit. I used to get multiple a day for awhile. Have had multiple weekends where they have literally given like $5k worth of reload bonuses over a few days.

I've since been cut off for promos but was the easiest money
Thanks for this heads up
Worked for me

Had a look around the grounds:

Lady laguna $3.5 w golden rush 2.2 sb
Coleman $2.5 p betproffessor 1.75 sb
Gold trip $3.5 w questbet 2.25 sb
Dunkel $2 to come top 2 betgalaxy sb win price3.2

Sb refers to the sportsbet price. Any thoughts on Dinkel to finish top 2?

Had a look around the grounds:

Lady laguna $3.5 w golden rush 2.2 sb
Coleman $2.5 p betproffessor 1.75 sb
Gold trip $3.5 w questbet 2.25 sb
Dunkel $2 to come top 2 betgalaxy sb win price3.2

Sb refers to the sportsbet price. Any thoughts on Dinkel to finish top 2?

Two more

Brave Mead $4 - WellBet
Kings Gambit to Place $3.50 - JuicyBet

They have new pages now where the link to the markets are right on their promotions page

wish they had thought about me a little more, I was 600 dollars up
They will have ip and device info for these bets and that is your only hope of getting anything back.

This happens a lot on betfair and I would advise everyone to use 2fa.

Had entire account emptied on there once and it's a long process getting it back given how bad their customer service is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does 80% come from? $1.86 lines?

42% is being cautious and comes from $1.89 lines (89%) minus the 5% commission (84%). Equals $84 return for a $100 BB.

You should be aiming for higher than that which can often be achieved when backing long priced sports fixed odds with only 5% such as first goal scorer or anytime try scorer bets. Quite often you will find a fixed prices equal to or better than the Betfair lay price with these exotic sports market, so your return on a $50 BB is going to be closer to $50 if you can be bothered searching.
That $84 is not a standard match though. That's under lay/over lay and you could walk away with nothing.

I have routinely been converting BB on long odds horses with high liquidity markets. Think back $20 odds, lay $22 odds type stuff.

I target 80% conversion and get it pretty regularly. Occasionally if the market comes in just as I'm looking to lay I can get closer to 90-95% but of course it goes both ways.

Sometimes can get caught on a drifter then often have to decide between swallowing a bitter pill and lose a bit of % or let it run and hope it gets matched in play.

Deposited with Palmerbet last weekend for $100 bonus match. Didn't turn a profit and then got a phone call on Friday just gone that they'd put a $200 deposit bonus match in my account for my next deposit.

Usually other books will just text or email, found it unusual to get the phone call?

Surely this can't be right?

Followed the rsn927 early mail this morning for $50 and because there was scratchings in the 3rd race after my bet, they made deductions of 37 cents which effectively made that leg $0.87 and reduced the overall return! Would've been better off leaving out the short place leg, would've paid an extra $20.

Surely deductions can't bring the odds below $1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226-173320.png
    Screenshot_20240226-173320.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Back