Preview 2024 AFL Community Series - Carl v Melb Wed 28th Feb 6.40PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wear this preseason game argument. There is no switch to suddenly find form in your first game for points.

Vossy needs to take back the reins for the second half.

It's a fair point. We looked scrappy last preseason and despite all the excuses on here that continued into the season.

We do have a fair few players out and probably overrate some of our depth players. Get those out and our better players in and we probably look alot better.

Don’t know if I’m ready for this. Might switch off and wait for the real stuff to start.
I don’t want to be negative but we’re 8-9 days out from round zero and this is what we’re serving up. Wowee!

Young and kemp look so completely lost out there. Pitto, words can’t describe how bad he’s been.

See you all in R0

I’m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young & kemp watch our Steven may attacks the ball coming in
And his on a 2 time Coleman medalist

Young & kemp watch our Steven may attacks the ball coming in
And his on a 2 time Coleman medalist
Yes would love an aggressive and ultra competitive KPD right now

It's called a practice game, miles in the legs

We can make up the 4 points later in the year

Other teams seem to be working on their game plan, practicising their skills and structure. Should we be looking mainly at miles in the legs after a brutal preseason where we did exactly that, with our first game a week away?

Can't wear this preseason game argument. There is no switch to suddenly find form in your first game for points.

Vossy needs to take back the reins for the second half.

Some geniuses here like to think winning doesn’t matter.
It always matters … and it becomes habitual …

Remove this Banner Ad

Back