Universal Love IKON Park Preliminary Final Live Site - Sat 23rd September From 4.30PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS ONLY:-

When: Saturday 23 September
Time: 4:30pm until the conclusion of the game
Where: IKON Park

Two big screens will be available along the boundary line for fans to watch the game live, including the entire pre-game broadcast.

Due to four games being played across the weekend at IKON Park - including two AFLW games, a curtain raiser and the VFL Grand Final on Sunday - no ground access will be available.

Cost is $25 per ticket that will be fully redeemable in food and drink vouchers provided on arrival.

Click here to secure your ticket today!

Booking link:-

Kids get in free?

Think it should be opened up to non-members too
I would assume that demand will be higher than capacity, so they should at least offer it to members first, and then non members if there's tickets left over.

Unfortunately, the VFL Grand Final is on on the Sunday which limits what they are able to do. Would have been great to let people onto the ground to watch it.

I would assume that demand will be higher than capacity, so they should at least offer it to members first, and then non members if there's tickets left over.

Unfortunately, the VFL Grand Final is on on the Sunday which limits what they are able to do. Would have been great to let people onto the ground to watch it.

They get 10,000 that's $250K

Make it cheaper for members, $10, allow non-members, $25 (get $15 back if they sign up as a new member)

Kids under 6 free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just through the website. I thought they may send to let's out as they wanted postal address when completing the sale. Didn't ask for member or anything similar.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Same for me , booked online and there was no print at home or send to phone ticket option.
Also had some friends that are not members wanting to go so I rang at 9am this morning .

This is when told bout list at gate.

Just wanting to know if anybody else got this info?

I bet it's poorly attended.

Charging $25 is a disgrace, it should be free.

Will it be $50 for the GF?
I bet it’s not - food and beverage voucher provided upon arrival.

So they get u to book & pay to confirm numbers & then return most the money in vouches.

Almost like they are trying to run a business, provide a service & a good experience.

What do u think the chances are of getting an accurate idea of attendance if the events free?

Logistically, with 4 games being played across the weekend there, the club should be commended for squeezing this in, VFL grand final is Sunday - going to be an insane weekend for the staff!

So they get u to book & pay to confirm numbers & then return most the money in vouches.

Almost like they are trying to run a business, provide a service & a good experience.

What do u think the chances are of getting an accurate idea of attendance if the events free?

Logistically, with 4 games being played across the weekend there, the club should be commended for squeezing this in, VFL grand final is Sunday - going to be an insane weekend for the staff!

With the time of the match each adult would easily spend 25 on food and drink anyway.

Besides how much better for the vendors to know that they will be in for a great day too!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spot on! They need to make sure they break even at least on having staff and food and drinks available. There's a minority of Carlton fans who aren't prepared to pay for this, well that's fine, they don't have to come, but I know of at least 10 non-Carlton people who are coming along and are very happy about it. It's all relative 😂 You can't please everyone but those who are going will have a great time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back