Half-forwards:Tom De KoningHarry McKaySam Docherty
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:
Last nights game game should be a warning for us. So important to play a FULL 4 quarters. Pies won on the back a good 15 minutes when GWS pressure dropped off. IMO GWS was the better side

We need 120 minutes of pressure

Do that and we win. We have more talent, play better as a team, have a better structure and play a finals style game. I'm very confident

Blues by 17 points

At Sarah sands preparing before the walk down to princess park … why is there a guy wearing a filth jumper going to princess park ? What’s the thought process here ? Thoughts anyone ?
My mates are going Sarah sands for the day 150 on the tab gets you 300 , lucky you left .. full blown crazy Carlton supporters and will burn the place down if they win or lose !!!

I’m really enjoying this finals series :D

Has this finals been fun due to all those painful years or is it simply just the winning feelings that all Blue Baggers forgotten?

Let’s bring home the 17th cup and make it a great year to remember!

Battling a cold and decided to keep my germs at home, so couch and takeaways it is. AFLW helped kill a couple of hours, now to wait impatiently and let the nerves build.

Will be proud of the boys no matter what happens tonight. The last few weeks have been an unreal time to be a Bagger (but one more would be nice) 🩵

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came on to pass some time.

Now my nerves are shot too lol reading all the posts.

Was going to try and stay off the beers until 4.45, 4pm looking likely now.
Same. Was going to hold off until the game, but I reckon a few great northerns are in order before the bounce. Was not nervous at all until about 15mins ago.

Time for a nerve settler. Flinders Quandong Gin this afternoon.

Whoever wins this afternoon will take home the cup; Pies will crumble under intense pressure and McStay out unsettles their already thin forward line.

Love to see the big forward kick a bag.

Done my walk, done the washing, vacced the floors, polished the Billy, even sprayed a bit of eucalyptus about.

Getting very close to 🍺 o’clock.

These Oettingers are a trap I tells ya’
late lunch, early dinner or post-game? menu?

I’m sitting here watching the cricket highlights. No sight of the kids yet. Mrs Robbo has deserted me for the second time time. Message? Has been hanging out for the new iPhone and it was ready for collection. iPhone more important than my company. Hmmm…
As Stevie said "Very superstitious, writing's on the wall".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back