Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

even if that is the case, who cares. 80 percent of the sites are shit and frauds anyway. And the good sites only give you a certain amount and then it's game over.

Even if they ban it, it would take few years to implement I reckon. They can't simply go, you must ban it tomorrow. I doubt they will ban it, it will literally would kill the whole industry.

Even if they ban it, it would take few years to implement I reckon. They can't simply go, you must ban it tomorrow. I doubt they will ban it, it will literally would kill the whole industry.
Implement what? It's just a promotion

They did a Racenet interview and TAB one too. Much of muchness between the two
Just can't see in that racenet interview where he says that the it'll just be increased odds/ promo odds that will remain, and that money back won't be allowed either. He sorta just mentions in passing at the end that a ban of free bets will affect turnover by 30%, but i don't read it as that will necessarily be the government's directive, just a possible one.

There is quite possibly more out there on this though that I'm not aware of.

Most of the big bookies have already moved away from free bets for racing anyway? TAB seem to be about the only one that have consistently kept money back 2nd and 3rd on Saturdays. Sportsbet let you have one for the day maybe. Mostly SGM bs with them. Bet365 is all enhanced odds.

Most of the big bookies have already moved away from free bets for racing anyway? TAB seem to be about the only one that have consistently kept money back 2nd and 3rd on Saturdays. Sportsbet let you have one for the day maybe. Mostly SGM bs with them. Bet365 is all enhanced odds.
Almost every bookie is offering at least 2nd back for at least some Saturday races. There is the odd, smaller one that doesn't but it feels like there's been a big increase of 2nd/3rd offers over the last few years, most likely due to the explosion of new online bookmakers.

Sportsbet have had 2nd/ 3rd back on the full card at 2 meets minimum each Saturday for a long time, as well as others during the week. The one per day return is in addition to that, that you can apply to any non-promo race.

The two of note that have stopped offering it recently are TopSport, for pretty transparent reasons, and B365 as you mentioned.

Last edited:
Would take 15 seconds to ban. They will have a date put on it

Ladbrokes really dont seem too fussed about it though.

Agree - bookies don't really want to offer it, its just they need to because the competition does. Banning it for everyone is a win for them.

Suspect they will now aim to tailor promotions to the most degen users while and decent punters will slowly have the tap turned off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAB gone to trash. No offers for afl start season & nothing for NRL tonight.

Meanwhile SB bonus back 2 leg $2 sgm all games both codes. Also bluebet bonus back up 6 or 12 half time.

anyone else waste their time going through long process to signup with chasebets 'free' footy tipping contests only to find you aren't eligble for any bonuses for tipping unless you spend over $100 a week with them. Considering how cruddy their odds are & no promos, I'd find it hard to spend $1 with them.

anyone else waste their time going through long process to signup with chasebets 'free' footy tipping contests only to find you aren't eligble for any bonuses for tipping unless you spend over $100 a week with them. Considering how cruddy their odds are & no promos, I'd find it hard to spend $1 with them.
I stopped as soon as it asked me to sign up to an ESPN account or something lol. And yeah, never saw the $100 thing either - pretty sure it wasn't a condition before.

WellBet - NRL Thursday and Friday - Up 6 at HT and lose, $100 bonus back
QuestBet and BetRoyale - AFL Thursday and Friday - Up 12 at HT and lose, $100 bonus back

Last edited:
QuestBet and BetRoyale - AFL Thursday and Friday - Up 12 at HT and lose, $100 bonus back
bluebet all games but early payout not lousy bonus. sportsbet 2 leg multi $2 odds bonus if loses all games.

did you get an email? I can't seem to find anything on either website except a special on Questbet for GC v Tigers Tour Miller 25+ disposals and Suns Win at 2.5

Betcloud Specials for Saturday 9/3 Please Note I am promo banned and stake restricted on half of the betcloud bookies so this is probably not all of them

Goldenrush - Private Eye - W - $3
Sterlingparker - Think about it - W -$2.5
JuicyBet - Militarize - W - $3

NONE AS OF 11pm 7/3

Vikingbet
Wellbet
Junglebet
Puntcity

The rest I am promo banned and stake restricted on sorry

Betcloud Specials for Saturday 9/3 Please Note I am promo banned and stake restricted on half of the betcloud bookies so this is probably not all of them

Goldenrush - Private Eye - W - $3
Sterlingparker - Think about it - W -$2.5
JuicyBet - Militarize - W - $3

NONE AS OF 11pm 7/3

Vikingbet
Wellbet
Junglebet
Puntcity

The rest I am promo banned and stake restricted on sorry
Few others

Fiestabet - Imperatriz $3.50 (bigger stake than TAB)

BetGalaxy - Tigers win and Taranto 25+ $5
QuestBet - Suns win and Touk 25+ $2.50
VolcanoBet - Giants win and Kelly 25+ $3
BetProfessor - Pies Win and N Daicos kicks a goal $4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back