NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Havent heard Truck but did see Saints and Donald are playing a night game at St Arnaud early on. Didnt realise Saints had a lighting upgrade. Perhaps M4S can fill us in.

02fa49b87036a4708430a9d6cbcdded1.jpg

Havent heard Truck but did see Saints and Donald are playing a night game at St Arnaud early on. Didnt realise Saints had a lighting upgrade. Perhaps M4S can fill us in.

Forgot to add text to other post -

I guess to give you a bit of an idea, looking at the Luc Maps, the “worst light” on LNP, surpasses the average brightness of the Boort setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice red herring Truck. Have now been reliably informed Nulli members voted in favour of a merger with Wyche last night, Wyche members to vote tonight. Wyche having a big dip this season because of this?
We were always pretty keen on building towards a tilt for flag number 20. And what better year to do it then our 60th year.

My understanding is the Wyche/Nully conversations have been happening to varying degrees since the late 80’s.

With the population shifts in rural communities, coupled with the exisiting relationship between the two communities it makes a lot of sense for it to happen now.

We were always pretty keen on building towards a tilt for flag number 20. And what better year to do it then our 60th year.

My understanding is the Wyche/Nully conversations have been happening to varying degrees since the late 80’s.

With the population shifts in rural communities, coupled with the exisiting relationship between the two communities it makes a lot of sense for it to happen now.
Merger will change the league. Would be interesting to be able to look into the future and see where the league is in 5 years. Dont expect the southern sides to sit on their hands and do nothing. Dont know about mergers within this league however other avenues are available, Boort had already looked at Pyramid and the LVFL, other discussions will undoubtlably take place. Pessimistic view is that this will be the catylist for big changes.

Whens there's bugger all juniors in the north central and lv we will see mergers. Clubs look at the southern mallee giants and Ouyen united to see it works pretty well now. Charlton had the opportunity last year to merge with Wyche. Will the merged Wycheproof nully go into the bfl?

Whens there's bugger all juniors in the north central and lv we will see mergers. Clubs look at the southern mallee giants and Ouyen united to see it works pretty well now. Charlton had the opportunity last year to merge with Wyche. Will the merged Wycheproof nully go into the bfl?
Wouldnt think BFL would be an option. Perhaps we might see some action from AFLCENTRALVIC on the way they see football in the area going forward afterall you would think this is their job. However can anyone tell me of any groundbreaking decisions they have made recently? As far as junior numbers go LVFL has bugger all now Redbacks havent had many numbers for years and Charlton have battled over the years. I think that the LVFL has only 4 junior teams again this year and the comp has been dominated by Marong in recent years.

Sam Menegola to Sea Lake with JJ. Nully Wyche signed sealed delivered, all voting suggests it will be as soon as 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back