Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Dabble has a special $4 for Jokić and Brown to combine for 40+ points. If you multi both of them up for 20+ it’s only $1.75 so this is insane value and likely is an error. Only downside is max $25 stake.
Brown is a game-time decision, so he is either out or playing injured. not as good value as it seems.

Brown is a game-time decision, so he is either out or playing injured. not as good value as it seems.
Oh ok I wasn’t aware, still the value is there comparing that special to every other books prices which I assume have already priced Brown’s injury/ potential injury into their odds. Even playing injured 40 points between them is no stress. Jokić has even got that by himself this season.

The investigation will focus on whether bet365 has complied with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) and follows a supervisory campaign of entities within the corporate bookmaker sector

Interesting. You can pretty much put any bet on and immediately cash out/withdraw at the exact same amount you put on. Might be different for those putting in much larger wagers than I do though.

1710311237271.png

BetGalaxy has a proper spin wheel now in the betslip, didn't win anything here but looks like it triggers on every bet placed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember the racing odds comparison tool someone posted here a while ago? Can't remember the website name...

Betcloud Specials for Saturday 9/3 Please Note I am promo banned and stake restricted on half of the betcloud bookies so this is probably not all of them

Goldenrush - White Bear - P - $2 (Great Value)
Wellbet - Demons W and Petracca Goal -$2.5
JuicyBet - Mr Brightside - W - $2.5 ($3 on Unibet and Betr)

NONE AS OF 9AM 15/3

Vikingbet
Sterlingparker
Junglebet
Puntcity

The rest I am promo banned and stake restricted on sorry

Betcloud Specials for Saturday 9/3 Please Note I am promo banned and stake restricted on half of the betcloud bookies so this is probably not all of them

Goldenrush - White Bear - P - $2 (Great Value)
Wellbet - Demons W and Petracca Goal -$2.5
JuicyBet - Mr Brightside - W - $2.5 ($3 on Unibet and Betr)

NONE AS OF 9AM 15/3

Vikingbet
Sterlingparker
Junglebet
Puntcity

The rest I am promo banned and stake restricted on sorry

Few others

BetGalaxy - Pies win and N Daicos Goal $2.50
QuestBet - Swans Win and Papley Goal $3.50
VolcanoBet - Bombers Win and Stringer Goal $2.50
BetProfessor - Hawks Win and Ginnivan Goal $3
PuntGenie - Dogs Win and Bontempelli Goal $4

Also many of their brands have bonus backs this weekend. GoldenRush, SterlingParker, PuntGenie, VikingBet, BetRoyale.

Bonus backs up to 2nd and 3rd on main Saturday races, some greyhounds, plenty of activity on their brands.

The problem with the betcloud (QuestBet excluded) guys, and it's been there since day one, is that their prices are absolute rubbish. They constantly run thoroughbreds at 10-15% larger margins than others.

Eg right now if you're looking at the Pakenham Cup tonight, you can find 123% at Sportsbet, 125% at most BetMaker sites and 136%- 141% across the BetCloud sites.

That's just one race but it's the case for most, if not all, races. It may be better at the jump at times, but I haven't seen it.

So whilst it's nice that some are doing money backs now, they're asking us to leave way too much on the table to consider betting with them imo, especially when those money back offers are available at most sites with far better odds.

No idea if their weekly 'odds boost' specials are decent or not.

Having said that, their sports odds have improved dramatically and are viable to bet on, at least in H2H markets.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back