Game Day Round 1, 2024 : West Coast v Port Adelaide - 1.00pm Sun 17/3 @ Adelaide Oval (A new era begins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was Witherden doing when Ginbey had the ball in the middle. Runs sideways instead of forward, no options for Ginbey, turns it over. Would be interesting to see the behind goal angle on that as well as that ball should have gone forward.
Player you like makes a mistake. Clearly the fault of a player you don't like.

lot of our boys are having very quiet games - Gaff, Long, Cripps, Edwards - haven't heard their names at all on the radio coverage.

Duggan shouldn’t even be in the side let alone be captain .. he can’t kick.

And darling is back resembling the manoeuvrability of a shopping trolley and the pace of my 89 year old father

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Darling does not give a rats, he's just cashing a pay check.

Dunno what it looks like on TV but in addition to TB, Gaff and Petch have been absolutely woeful.

Gaff-Witches Hat
Ginbey- Witches Hat
Allen- Witches Hat
Witho- Witches Hat
Darling- Witches Hat
Cole- Witches Hat
Brockman- Witches Hat
Pectreccelle- Witches Hat
Waterman- Witches Hat
Barrass-Witches Hat

Duggan-Clanger King
There's our issues today
Long as well and Cripps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * do they get a i50 mark from such a floating high kick. Someone had to crash the pack to spoil that.

lot of our boys are having very quiet games - Gaff, Long, Cripps, Edwards - haven't heard their names at all on the radio coverage.
Cripps working his ass off, lots of pressure and clever play to set up our first goal. Edwards had a few handballs inside but nothing special.

Other two invisible.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back