Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

I was president of Kade Chandler's fan club and even I didn't know who he was til 2020 😂
Yeah 🤣
That bloke who just got best on on debut for Geelong, never even heard of the campaigner
Ole chins a little ahead of himself if he thinks people followed his VFL career lol

I remember when Hunt debuted I'd never even heard of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey can anyone read this article, or advise what happened with the lights on Sunday - I was sitting there in perfect weather wondering why on earth the lights were on?!..

Hey can anyone read this article, or advise what happened with the lights on Sunday - I was sitting there in perfect weather wondering why on earth the lights were on?!..

Short version is the broadcasters were having issues with the light being inconsistent/shadows etc so they asked the AFL who asked the MCC to turn them on.

Have heard this is all very sad actually
?

I get that impression but what have you heard (also feel free not to post if it’s not something that should be here. I can survive being curious)

?

I get that impression but what have you heard (also feel free not to post if it’s not something that should be here. I can survive being curious)

Probably said too much; all I’ll say is what you posted is closer to the truth than you realise.

Not for Twitter kids ears.
Jack Watts a little bit more open 👐

Remove this Banner Ad

Back