Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Right? That gather and pass to Kelly was the single best thing West Coast have done all day.
I’ve watch maybe 10 minutes this game and he’s been class every time I’ve seen him with weighted handballs to runners. Would have looked terrific in our forward line

He doesn’t have the cattle imo. This cliff was always going to happen. That’s on the whole cub, recruiting, uncle Trev etc

Why the F would you play Darling over Jack Williams atm . Both s**t but at least Williams can potentially improve and has age on his side. Just s**t like that.

They needed to make some hard calls at the end of last season. Thanks Gaffy & Jack for your efforts, but we’ve decided your services are not required in 2024.

Cut, then push the kids in the team. Gaff & Jack are providing b all (leadership, work rate & future).

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They needed to make some hard calls at the end of last season. Thanks Gaffy & Jack for your efforts, but we’ve decided your services are not required in 2024.

Cut, then push the kids in the team. Gaff & Jack are providing b all (leadership, work rate & future).

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
They don’t really have any kids and have had to play their few young ones prematurely

WCEs can make up every excuse for inexperienced players, but look at how much Geelong’s, Port’s and Freo’s seniors have stepped up to inspire the kids.

I have no basis for this claim, but my impression is there must be stuff also going on behind the scenes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back