Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Best I can offer is alterating Freo, GWS, Freo, GWS, Freo, GWS, Freo. That takes us up to 2030, anyone’s guess beyond that.
I agree but that needs more Freo... maybe a freo, Freo, Freo, Freo, Freo, Freo, GWS , Freo split would be more acceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked into the tea leaves.
I was being serious.
I have them top 4. I like their list, I think that Briggs guy might get found out, he was a bit of a surprise packet last year. So I think ruck is their possible Achilles. But they seem strong elsewhere.
To me the biggest disadvantage both GWS and gold coast have is their home crowds are so s**t they are not able to make home games a fortress, like a contending interstate team should be able to do. I know of course they have won close games, but has a GWS crowd ever got them over the line in a close game?

I was being serious.
I have them top 4. I like their list, I think that Briggs guy might get found out, he was a bit of a surprise packet last year. So I think ruck is their possible Achilles. But they seem strong elsewhere.
To me the biggest disadvantage both GWS and gold coast have is their home crowds are so s**t they are not able to make home games a fortress, like a contending interstate team should be able to do. I know of course they have won close games, but has a GWS crowd ever got them over the line in a close game?
More like you looked into the bottom of a bottle of vodka
Joking.
You never know
Juicy odd 4 that happening if you are a gambler
Just sayin'

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Toby Greene looking very puffy faced, has he been on the spirits all off season? Honey moon period is over, the vibe etc, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back