NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Loses by 1 nesmith point and a Fournier 3 😔

I had Klay Thompson for 25+ as a standalone bet and in a few multis.

Got benched with 6 mins to go in the 4th, stranded on 23 points.

Cost me about $1250 :(

Banker of the day

SGA over 30.5 points $1.83 @ NEDS

There are only two teams this season that SGA has not scored 30 points on so far and that is Toronto and Milwaukee. Thunder haven’t played the Bucks yet and have two matches coming up against them but this is the last matchup where they face the Raptors for the year.

I’m a HUGE Thunder fan and have watched every game this year. I literally have seen Coach Mark leave SGA in blowout games so he scores his 30 and then subs him out the very next play.

The one that really stands out to me is in one game where the Thunder were blown out by Indy. SGA purposefully fouled a pacers player with 6 seconds left on the game clock so he could send them to the foul line and get the ball back the very next play and drive it to the basket to reach 30 exactly.

He is gunning for the MVP award and has so much as said so in post match interviews at times.

Correct me if I’m wrong but no player has scored 30 on every team in the competition in the one season. If SGA is the first that could be another argument to add as to why he is deserving of the MVP award over Jokic.

Finally let’s not forget SGA is Canadian and he usually gets up for games against Toronto (last match was the sole outlier) - Raptors are completely banged up with majority of their starters not playing besides Gary Trent.

Anyway, this is my biggest play of the season! Hope you all play it or at the very least get him at 30+ for $1.64

Last edited:
Banker of the day

SGA over 30.5 points $1.83 @ NEDS

There are only two teams this season that SGA has not scored 30 points on so far and that is Toronto and Milwaukee. Thunder haven’t played the Bucks yet and have two matches coming up against them but this is the last matchup where they face the Raptors for the year.

I’m a HUGE Thunder fan and have watched every game this year. I literally have seen Coach Mark leave SGA in blowout games so he scores his 30 and then subs him out the very next play.

The one that really stands out to me is in one game where the Thunder were blown out by Indy. SGA purposefully fouled a pacers player with 6 seconds left on the game clock so he could send them to the foul line and get the ball back the very next play and drive it to the basket to reach 30 exactly.

He is gunning for the MVP award and has so much as said so in post match interviews at times.

Correct me if I’m wrong but no player has scored 30 on every team in the competition in the one season. If SGA is the first that could be another argument to add as to why he is deserving of the MVP award over Jokic.

Finally let’s not forget SGA is Canadian and he usually gets up for games against Toronto (last match was the sole outlier) - Raptors are completely banged up with majority of their starters not playing besides Gary Trent.

Anyway, this is my biggest play of the season! Hope you all play it or at the very least get him at 30+ for $1.64
Ouch that one hurt! Complete kick in the nuts

Sorry if anyone jumped on board

dunno if anyone follows ncaa basketball but there's a dude for oakland who like only shoots 3's, called jack gohlke

hit 10/20 3's last game and they knocked out number 3 seed kentucky, been lots of media around it so he's definitely gonna keep chucking to keep his name hot to turn into an nba contract for sure

97.6 percent of Gohlke's shot attempts this season have come from beyond the arc, a stunning rate even in an era of basketball with more 3-pointers than ever.

Gohlke also entered the tournament on a hot streak, if it wasn't already obvious. He averaged 17.2 points over his last 13 games leading up to the big dance, shooting an outstanding 44.6 percent from 3-point range in that span. That momentum carried into Oakland's matchup with Kentucky, clearly.

the dude literally only chucks 3s lmao

im on him on pointsbet

6 3's- 2.60$
7 - 4.20$
8 - 7$
9 - 12$
10 - 26$

dunno if anyone follows ncaa basketball but there's a dude for oakland who like only shoots 3's, called jack gohlke

hit 10/20 3's last game and they knocked out number 3 seed kentucky, been lots of media around it so he's definitely gonna keep chucking to keep his name hot to turn into an nba contract for sure

97.6 percent of Gohlke's shot attempts this season have come from beyond the arc, a stunning rate even in an era of basketball with more 3-pointers than ever.

Gohlke also entered the tournament on a hot streak, if it wasn't already obvious. He averaged 17.2 points over his last 13 games leading up to the big dance, shooting an outstanding 44.6 percent from 3-point range in that span. That momentum carried into Oakland's matchup with Kentucky, clearly.

the dude literally only chucks 3s lmao

im on him on pointsbet

6 3's- 2.60$
7 - 4.20$
8 - 7$
9 - 12$
10 - 26$

Love March Madness. I'll tail this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA 24/3/24 Sunday

Im bullish on these Thunder this season. I think in a marquee matchup they want to get the win

Thunder Win/ Under 231.5 pts double v Bucks @ $4.00.

If Thunder win , I sense this will be like a playoff intensity match and be a tad scrappy.

same game multi

Giddey 15+ pts, Lopez 15+ pts @ 16.25
Giddey 15+ Pts, Dortz 15+ pts @ 22.25
Dortz 15+ pts, Lopez 15+ pts @ 28.50

Dortz 15+ pts, Lopez 15+ pts, Giddey 15+ pts @ 91

And tailed the most popular SGP for a giggle:

View attachment 1938734
gotta be careful with Okc man.. did same vs Lakers a few weeks back in a big matchup.. they aren't quite there yet vs the big physical teams.. will need at least a year of playoff experience before they ready.. Bucks have been trending upward for a while now especially with Middleton back and Lillard/Giannis figuring out their pick n roll combos

Steve Kerr is a terrible coach. Takes curry off with 4 minutes left in the 3rd and doesn’t put him back in until 7 minutes left in the 4th. Wtf is he doing?
yeh that's wayyyyy too long in an important game.. suddenly what looked a lock as 9 vs 10 gsw vs lakers is now up in the air.... Houston are only a game behind Golden State and play them in Houston in a few games... if they somehow make it without Sengun that'll be crazy

All the awards are basically looking locked now in NBA unless Okc Slump majorly allowing the Magic coach a run at coach of year if they surge.. can grab a 1.61 Jokic/Maxey still.. Maxey has 21 after 1 qtr today and White isn't doing anything great to push his case the last few weeks... Maxey will be 1.10 by days end if he can go for 40 today... just needs 3 more games after today to qualify that's all

NBA Tuesday tomorrow, Warriors are 36-34 , Lakers are 39-33

if Warriors win against the Heat on 26/3/24, and Lakers lose on the same day against the Bucks, is that a 2 game swing ?

how does that affect play-in , play-off standings?

Miami would also want to win i gather to get in the top 6.

Curry to go off tomorrow? for 35 + points is $6.25. Do we go in on him tomorrow in a pretty 'must win ' game for Warriors?

His line for tomorrow game is 25.5 pts. He scored 31 pts in his last game. I sense he will get around the same game time as he did in the last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back