NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Paul 4+ steals @ $8.50

Has hit 3+ in 4/7 games since returning from injury. Should see close to 30 mins with no Steph.

Long shot, but he's in good form and should see increased court time.

3+ stl @ $3.50 probably the smarter play. But degen > smart every day of the week!!!

Maxey is back from concussion next game and needs 10 games from the remaining 18 to qualify for most improved odds... if he qualifies he's basically a lock yes there's been a push for Coby White from some players which may suck a few voters in but lets be real here!!! he's getting out to backable 1.45ish odds now was like 1.10 only a week or so ago....

I started on fire in this thread.

Since then the firefighters have arrived and now all that is left is burnt down and/or sodden.

Not sure I'll keep posting in here. Unless you'd rather see some hit/miss tips and you can choose which ones to follow/ignore....?

Maxey is back from concussion next game and needs 10 games from the remaining 18 to qualify for most improved odds... if he qualifies he's basically a lock yes there's been a push for Coby White from some players which may suck a few voters in but lets be real here!!! he's getting out to backable 1.45ish odds now was like 1.10 only a week or so ago....

$1.10 to $1.45 in a week = Most Improved Odds! :p

I started on fire in this thread.

Since then the firefighters have arrived and now all that is left is burnt down and/or sodden.

Not sure I'll keep posting in here. Unless you'd rather see some hit/miss tips and you can choose which ones to follow/ignore....?
Nature of the beast mate. No one posts 100% winners...

OK, I am back. Feeling relaxed and recharged after taking a hiatus that lasted for......0 days! :p

VanVleet 10+ Ast @ $3.20
  • Has hit 9/10/8/10/11 in last 5 matches
  • Sengun out
  • SAS allow 7th most Ast (although I think they've gotten better in recent games)
  • AGAINST: No Sengun also takes a clear assist recipient away from Freddy

Kuzma 6+ Ast @ $4.20
  • Averaging over 5 Ast this month, including hauls of 8 and 9
  • Tyus Jones putting up absurd Ast #s, but when he is down, Kuzma pops up for more
  • AGAINST: MEM actually allow less than league avg Ast, but...have a third-string lineup in store today

Giddey 10+ Reb @ $4.70
  • In a bit of a groove recently, has hit 9 and 10 rebs in last 2 games
  • Turner and Siakam not the biggest oppo front court
  • Jalen Williams is out. More mins for Giddey
  • AGAINST: Indiana allow just under league average for Rebs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, I am back after taking a 0-day hiatus :p

VanVleet 10+ Ast @ $3.20
  • Has hit 9/10/8/10/11 in last 5 matches
  • Sengun out
  • SAS allow 7th most Ast (although I think they've gotten better in recent games)
  • AGAINST: No Sengun also takes a clear assist recipient away from Freddy

Kuzma 6+ Ast @ $4.20
  • Averaging over 5 Ast this month, including hauls of 8 and 9
  • Tyus Jones putting up absurd Ast #s, but when he is down, Kuzma pops up for more
  • AGAINST: MEM actually allow less than league avg Ast, but...have a third-string lineup in store today

Giddey 10+ Reb @ $4.70
  • In a bit of a groove recently, has hit 9 and 10 rebs in last 2 games
  • Turner and Siakam not the biggest oppo front court
  • Jalen Williams is out. More mins for Giddey
  • AGAINST: Indiana allow just under league average for Rebs

tailed with a multi of all 3

Maxey good start today 12 pts early... snap up that 1.45 most improved at tab if he has a big one and you have faith he can complete 9 more games without a half decent injury!! feel you'd be pretty safe multi it into okc coach of year and jokic mvp at this stage... denver would have to slump bad for enough voters to turn to SGA... and same with okc coach... maybe that's a bit more dicey given Jalen williams is out a few games but he should still win it comfortably.

Pays 2.85 tab but more at betright as all 3 were better odds but they don't reopen markets until tonight

jeezus Josh Hart even with Brunson back posts a massive line today 20 pts/10 ast/19 rebs!! played basically every minute nearly though 39 or 42 mins he's an ironman always up near 40... this comes off an 18 reb and 19 rebound game last week... one of the more suprising surges I've seen.. he was always capable of big numbers but more so the rebounds... he's really developed his scoring and playmaking too..

Philly def heading to 7th or 8th and a play in game.. they should be ok but as at that position you only need to win one game and Embiid should be back and into some kind of form by then... they'll likely have to beat winner of the Chicago/Atlanta 9th/10th matchup if they lose their 1st play in game.

Sheesh they've now wound maxey further out to 1.65... not good signs but it's hard to say what experts are thinking as there's no straw poll for this award, hopefully Maxey finishes the season strong and reminds voters how good he is and his teammates come along and help him win some games that's what is now hurting him like he still had 17 today in a game where he didn't see the court the final 17 minutes and everyone had an awful plus/minus..... Maxey stats are 26 ppg 6.3 ast, 44.9 fg %, 37.8 3pt %

White 19.6 pts, 5.2 ast, 45.4 fg %, 38.8 3 pt%.....

I don't know but it seems Maxey's team stinking recently is hurting him, he's had games of 35,24,24,32,33,24 before todays blowout so he isn't exactly struggling without embiid... in the end he's averaging basically same shooting splits and 7 more pts a game.. the old media narrative is coming in with a few players endorsing White and white hasn't even been that good lately so it's definately a weird shift in odds to me.. last 10 games White is averaging 19.5 pts so he isn't exactly on a tear... maxey 28.7... so I feel like Phillys slump is definately hurting him as they are saying Maxey isn't leading the team to heaps of wins I guess?

Last edited:
Sheesh they've now wound maxey further out to 1.65... not good signs but it's hard to say what experts are thinking as there's no straw poll for this award, hopefully Maxey finishes the season strong and reminds voters how good he is and his teammates come along and help him win some games that's what is now hurting him like he still had 17 today in a game where he didn't see the court the final 17 minutes and everyone had an awful plus/minus..... Maxey stats are 26 ppg 6.3 ast, 44.9 fg %, 37.8 3pt %

White 19.6 pts, 5.2 ast, 45.4 fg %, 38.8 3 pt%.....

I don't know but it seems Maxey's team stinking recently is hurting him... in the end he's averaging basically same shooting splits and 7 more pts a game.. the old recency bias is coming in and white hasn't even been that good lately so it's definately a weird shift in odds to me.. last 10 games White is averaging 19.5 pts so he isn't exactly on a tear.
I'd say Maxey will win it but not confidently enough to bet it. Hard to trust judges of these awards tbh

Maxey carrying a team + great entire season less injuries is better than White's purple patch

$1.10 to $1.45 in a week = Most Improved Odds! :p

I'd say Maxey will win it but not confidently enough to bet it. Hard to trust judges of these awards tbh

Maxey carrying a team + great entire season less injuries is better than White's purple patch
I feel most experts still go Maxey as many will look at his ppg too compared to Whites.. I feel White odds is a result of CP3 and a few guys talking him up but all maxey needs is a couple 35-40 pt games in wins to seal it I feel.. they do have a tough next few but so odds could get even bigger close to a pickem if 76ers continue to lose... Bulls aren't exactly setting world on fire but so I find it hard to understand the odds surging to White.. Maxey has Spurs, Grizz, magic, pistons, nets to finish so those last 5 could be good for him. but a tough next 10 games

I feel most experts still go Maxey as many will look at his ppg too compared to Whites.. I feel White odds is a result of CP3 and a few guys talking him up but all maxey needs is a couple 35-40 pt games in wins to seal it I feel.. they do have a tough next few but so odds could get even bigger close to a pickem if 76ers continue to lose... Bulls aren't exactly setting world on fire but so I find it hard to understand the odds surging to White.. Maxey has Spurs, Grizz, magic, pistons, nets to finish so those last 5 could be good for him. but a tough next 10 games

If you got excited about $1.45.....

SB is $1.67
TAB is $1.65

1710303207225.png

Last edited:
Sorry, got you mixed up with demon_fanatic
yeh ive done another write up on how I find it confusing he's drifting even further...Maxey is still averaging 9 ppg higher than White the past 10 games lol... he's being penalised for Philly slipping in rankings I feel.. still think he wins as most experts already have him in their head as the winner.. will take a huge finish from White to shift enough voters minds.

Leg 1 - Klay Thompson (GSW) 20+ Points
Leg 2 - Jonathan Kuminga (GSW) 20+ Points
Leg 3 - Chris Paul (GSW) 10+ Points
Leg 4 - Andrew Wiggins (GSW) 10+ Points
Leg 5 - Daniel Gafford (DAL) 15+ Points
Leg 6 - Dereck Lively II (DAL) 15+ Points

@ 401 (TAB)

White another average game yesterday and now out with a hip injury just for a few games but gives Maxey a chance to refresh voters memory, back into 1.60 at tab from the 1.70 he got out too.. I'd be grabbing the 1.77 available at pointsbet if they can beat the bucks in Milwakee today and he goes for 30-35 pts that's a signature win and he will be back into 1.40 I'd say... even if they stay close and he scores good amount between 30 and 40 I'd say he will come in from that 1.77 at pointsbet to around 1.55-1.60 range... shorter if he hits the 40 amount

He's on 10 after 1 qtr and they are up 5.. hopefully they don't fade badly again like vs Knicks the other day when he started well..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back