Autopsy “You’re s**t at Dying” Freo Trounce the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

He's just a bit thick at times, says stuff that you have to mentally double-take on just to check you heard correctly. He's far from the worst option, not one that I cringe at when seeing them billed for our game.
He’s basically the bloke at the pub that knows heaps about footy and will talk your ear off about some brilliant bit of play he saw 10 years ago and you’re like “I didn’t watch that game” and he just keeps going.

He's just a bit thick at times, says stuff that you have to mentally double-take on just to check you heard correctly. He's far from the worst option, not one that I cringe at when seeing them billed for our game.
I know what you mean, he is very perceptive at times. The last game RTB coached at the Saints (before he came to us) RTB called the players together at same stage on the ground and Dermie said “ that’s a coach saying goodbye”. Of course everyone looked at him sideways and thought WTF? The problem is to find that gem we have sieve through a mountain of dross!🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back