Official Team Thread 🐉 Dragons FFC - Season 32 Team Thread /// Brought to you by Subway® - SEASON 32 CHAMPIONS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I give myself a medal every day, I am truly incredible.

I detect a note of jealousy there 2 heads.
Yeah I guess, kinda like your jealousy that our KFCs are probably better stocked than yours...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I missed it. I was busy with Werewolf. That game is all-consuming!
It's like a cult, Strigs. Get out while you still can! 😂

Says the guy that lurks the game threads even when he's not playing ...
The important thing is that I don't play. People who read about Jonestown from afar don't actually drink the Koolaid.

You think you're free from the effects, but the scent still gets into your lungs, forever craving the koolaid.
Hey look it's Jim Jones himself!

View attachment 1309927
Chief, Bonz, DJ75, A Swallow, Maylandsman, Blaze Storm, Pie 4 Life, Hatchy1992, serial_thrilla, Mooresome, Stoods, BringBackTheAnchor, Matt_352, Strigoi, Knifey Spoony, schmuttt, VandoHawk, Cold Sober, Bradesmaen, Ashman OG, HawkAussie, T2B_, Ljp86.

And that concludes the presentation this evening and congratulations again to all our award winners for season 32:
  • Ljp86 Medal – A Swallow
  • Coach's MVP – T2B_
  • Blaze Storm Medal – DJ75
  • Captain's Encouragement Award – Stoods
  • Pie 4 Life Medal – Pie 4 Life
  • Hatchy1992 Medal – Bonz
  • Best In The Mobbs – Strigoi
  • All-SFA Selection - Bonz
  • Dragons Life Membership – Hatchy1992
First and foremost, I'd like to thank the entire team for their efforts in this thread, match threads and in the team PM this season. Without you all turning up each week to get competitive over a simulated text game, we'd just be looking at numbers. Pie 4 Life and Ljp86 may have preferred it like that, but I think it is incredible to see how the league has evolved over the decades to the position it is in now. From coriander to Rebecca Black and flat faced cats. Thank you all.

I'd also like to thank my valuable Leadership Group. Pie 4 Life, Bonz, T2B_ and A Swallow. You’ve all chipped in at various points this season when required, especially when I had to step away for a couple of weeks during finals. Your efforts are undeniably crucial for how our club operates. You all deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. Thanks to all four of you.

Then there is the matter of us winning the Season 32 Premiership. I’ve probably glossed over it a little bit up until now since the focus has been on individual honours, but holy moly it was a fantastic experience to go all the way with you all after being together as a group for so long. Some of you tasted success in Season 28, and a couple of you were part of the Season 19 triumph – but many of you including me this was the first. I’d take a win like that with you guys over any Mobbs Medal, beez Trophy or All-SFA guernsey out there. Truly the height of success in Sweet in my mind. And how good was @BringBackTheAnchor’s incredible game from centre half forward and the deserved Deestroy Medal he received??

We now get to have a few well deserved weeks off during the off-season, before we hit the trenches once more in February. I hope to see all of you come Round 1 Season 33! We’ll likely have a very similar group to this season as we look to defend our title, plus a couple of rookies to spice things up. And remember: if you get a PM from PMBangers or DenieD, make sure to ignore it.

Regards,
serial_thrilla
Congratulations DJ75 on winning the coolest award in the SFA.

And everyone else who won something, it's like whatever, stop showing off.

Standard Pie 4 Life, giving himself his own medal.
Haha forget the BnF and leading goalkicker. We all know the checks notes best clubman ... award is what we're all here to win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back