Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Please Don't confuse Mrs T's Tavern with the Spotswoods Bar - ie Robs Guinness bar , or Wiggys wine room

OOB's have access to multiple drinking establishments; or some that come to you if you ask nicely hey The FLEA

Fleabane_kombi-bar2.png

Please Don't confuse Mrs T's Tavern with the Spotswoods Bar - ie Robs Guinness bar , or Wiggys wine room

OOB's have access to multiple drinking establishments; or some that come to you if you ask nicely hey The FLEA
Don't forget the Carlton Camels ice cream van either!:laughv1: kenneyswarriors is my co partner in this enterprise.

If you say the OOBs and Carlton are the best when placing your order, you get to have another ice cream free of charge!

400023963_1502257880316230_6917253762965938306_n.jpg

I think it's fair to say that in terms of both catering and facilities, no team in the Sweet FA can beat the mighty OOBs!:D

Did you notice the Bombers access level was lifted to inner sanctum?

This was in recognition of the Bombers doing all the heavy lifting for us in identify quality qooty talent for OOBs to recruit, much appreciated :kissingheart:
We have been given full access to all areas as you know full well we have the skills and equipment to gain access ourselves anyway. It is much cheaper for you than the cost of repairs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping the bears would be upgraded from bronze level access to Spotswood for s37. The metal detectors picked up my bear traps l was hiding under my coat last season. Never got them back either.
Is everyone at the club either enrolled or a graduate of the college? Does Mrs Turbo hand out spankings in the rookie program

Remove this Banner Ad

Back