Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Gotta make him earn that back to back POTY

Nah I think there's a 1.01 favourite in my mind and it's not myself
I'm like the old freo team just getting belted around after a small reign near the top

Nah I think there's a 1.01 favourite in my mind and it's not myself
I'm like the old freo team just getting belted around after a small reign near the top
pls keep poty odds to the punting thread

He really needs to work on his leading patterns when deep. Always manages to lose his player on the lead around the wing/half forward but when in the 50 he just demands the footy to be dropped on his head and it never works.

Has a heap of potential this guy but a lot to work on. In terms of our forward line functioning together/chemistry I think a lot of this is on the coaches to drill them better. This goes for my above comment on Hogan as well.

Also Barrett is such a moron haha. Pre-game on TripleM Saturday; everyone is asking Roos about his tenure at Melbourne prior to his last game and a few other questions. Barrett blurts out:

"So Roos what's been going on with Hogan in the second half of this season?!"

Roose responds: "Umm, I think he's been okay.. He took 14 marks last week and missed a few gettable goals. If he took the 14 marks plus kick 4 goals you'd be saying he was best on ground".

Barrett responds: "....mm"

End of interview. haha he is such an idiot.

Sorry to intrude, but Jesse 'The Hulk' Hogan would have to be one of the most overrated and useless spoons that this league has ever seen. All he does is complain and i would rather have a walrus take a set shot for me with my life on the line. Honestly, you would be better off getting rid of him and sending him to Freo and just running with a smaller forward line or Jack Watts.

Sorry to intrude, but Jesse 'The Hulk' Hogan would have to be one of the most overrated and useless spoons that this league has ever seen. All he does is complain and i would rather have a walrus take a set shot for me with my life on the line. Honestly, you would be better off getting rid of him and sending him to Freo and just running with a smaller forward line or Jack Watts.
Hogan 2016 41 Goals > Petrie 2016 26 Goals

And you would be better off going and getting f****d.
Yeah I'd much rather our club handle their affairs in the way yours does.
Enjoy the next decade of mediocrity you absolute twat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. He had a rippa debut season for a KPF and has been statistically better this season but has had the yips, particularly in the second half of the year. No one would send him packing on that basis it would be moronic.

Reckon he needs to mature mentally - he's had a fair bit of smoke blown up his ass from the public and media and I reckon he needs to figure out/is starting to figure out that just because a lot of people were saying he could be one of the best of all time doesn't mean it will happen - he needs to work his ass off to make that happen.

At the age of 21 he has kicked 40 goals as a KPF and it is seen as a bad year.

I am quite critical of him but 'overrated' and 'useless' are the words of someone who has no idea about footy. Even if he leaves I'll maintain he should end up a top 3 KPF in the league.

I honestly see his height being a problem going forward, all these teams are gonna need to find defenders for Patton, Weiderman, Lobb, Daniher, Moore, Wright, Lynch etc to defend the height
The Weid doesn't deserve to be on this list yet but s**t there are some talented key forwards coming through and Hogan needs beat players on the lead or else he will be no more than a Jack Darling averaging about 50 goals a year

I honestly see his height being a problem going forward, all these teams are gonna need to find defenders for Patton, Weiderman, Lobb, Daniher, Moore, Wright, Lynch etc to defend the height
The Weid doesn't deserve to be on this list yet but s**t there are some talented key forwards coming through and Hogan needs beat players on the lead or else he will be no more than a Jack Darling averaging about 50 goals a year

Speaking of the Weid, he is listed as 196cm (Hogan 195cm) but I think he has already grown. Just looked more than 1cm bigger than Hogan on Saturday.

Speaking of the Weid, he is listed as 196cm (Hogan 195cm) but I think he has already grown. Just looked more than 1cm bigger than Hogan on Saturday.

He also has a higher vertical leap on him which gives him the appearance of playing taller I guess

Yeah goes on a lead anywhere near 45 out and cant make the distance. Little bastards can kick from 50 but 'the future forward of this generation' barely can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back