Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Trengove was in the commentary box for Fox Footy, and said that Hogan has already tipped over 100kg. He only turned 18 at the start of this month...

Doesn't have to sit at FF either. Got a lot of his footy up the ground last night. Geez i'm excited.

It's a pity he can't play until next year, but it gives us another year to conjure a midfield that will actually be able give him some delivery next year...

Biffinator

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers
Thread starter #8
Look at his face in the photo. Give him blonde hair and a bandanna and he could almost resemble a former Number 5 . . . . .

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Axiom, Greenbay Packers
Speaking of Hulkamaniacs we better see a 'Hulkamania' banner in the cheer squad next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Moderator #12
Jesus, he's HUGE.

I'm thinking better than Ox if we can keep him fit...there's a certain player who demolished us in 1998 who is coming to mind with what I'm hearing.

Grockadoc

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Man Utd, Cavaliers
Hope you don't mind me dropping in guys, I must say, you guys have got something special right here. I've never seen a key forward, at his age, dominate AFL quality defenders like he did. He held out Scott McMahon like it was nothing! I can see him being the best AFL forward in the game in about 5 years time. He is just a freak athlete and a footballer. Any person who says they aren't scared of what he will do to their teams backline is kidding themselves.

jhong

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
i start jumping up and down when he signs a Long term contract , lets hope we can convince him to stay

Tulip

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
He burst through that group of opponents and team mates like they weren't even there.

billyboutsis

Team Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Maybe we can use Hendrix - Voodoo Chile as our entrance music and Hollywood Hogan can come out in a blue and red boa. Haha

really excited about this kid. Hopefully luck is on his side with injuries etc throughout his career as he could very well be that once in a generation player we desperately need at the moment.

billyboutsis

Team Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Hope you don't mind me dropping in guys, I must say, you guys have got something special right here. I've never seen a key forward, at his age, dominate AFL quality defenders like he did. He held out Scott McMahon like it was nothing! I can see him being the best AFL forward in the game in about 5 years time. He is just a freak athlete and a footballer. Any person who says they aren't scared of what he will do to their teams backline is kidding themselves.
Fingers crossed mate as that's exactly what this club needs

LBJ6

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Heat
Can someone make a highlights video of his game against North? I haven't been able to see it

Top Bottom