Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you Johnny-come-latelies can bugger off.

Also, Kangatime obviously predicting a Donnie Darko esque event to take place on Sunday and prevent LT ever taking the field this year - thus securing the coveted LT Prediction Thread prize.

Hey I've been driving the LT bus since his 0.5 point debut against the Pies.:p As Dermie said, "you can fix poor goal kicking , you can't fix someone who can't get the ball".

LT lining up for his first shot

Geelong fans near me "yip,yip,yip,yip"

My response after every goal he kicked from that point "Yip,yip,yip,yip"

So spewing we couldn't close out the game.

he
This thread needs more Mav. ;)

Quality small goal kicking forwards are few and far between historically, he has the real chance to be one of our best.
here you go. 4.30 minutes to go and a long kick comes out of defense. Taz and Hansen are both there to contest and all LT has to do is crumb. But no, the "best small forward in the world" decides to fly for the mark. Ball comes to ground and Cats mop up and head back into their forward 50. It's raining for f's sake and the "best small forward in the world" thinks he can out mark everyone else. Stay on the ground and do your job you idiot. Lock the ball in, cause a ball up and give the backs a chance to reset. Its these brain fades like this, and thing like the 50, and the other stupid frees he gave away that make him NOT THE BEST small forward. At least now he's kicking goals so he's ending the game with as many credits as debits. Kicked a couple of nice goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back