Remove this Banner Ad

12 - cutler.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:
Come on, on the basis of two decent games in two years? If we make finals and he plays a decent final in high intensity conditions, okay, but yesterday was a drill against GC with nothing to play for and a lot of VFL players.
A little harsh. He's played solid footy since coming back in.

Come on, on the basis of two decent games in two years? If we make finals and he plays a decent final in high intensity conditions, okay, but yesterday was a drill against GC with nothing to play for and a lot of VFL players.
He’s solid since coming back into the side to be fair. I’m one of his biggest detractors, but fair play to him, he’s definitely improved far beyond what I thought he would.

Always need players who just get the job done and don’t look flashy doing it, and he’s certainly ticking those boxes right now.

One more year to make sure it’s not flash in the pan, and then make our minds up from there on in.

It is more than two decent games. I would now say at least 5 good games now. He has been good at half back.

That’s egg and bacon pie!!!
homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

He's actually turned into the player I thought we were getting when we brought him over from the Lions.

Definitely keep on the list. At a stretch, he's best 22 on the bench or HBF. At worst he's solid depth that will probably play a dozen games in any given year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously, this feels to me like when you go out and play a round of golf with a bunch of guys and some of them are really quite good and for some reason them playing good SOMEHOW makes you play better than normal which is.. not so good.
Maybe all he needed was a clearly defined role and some confidence…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back