AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Wins Yiooken in first game back - 25/5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they think he is ready then I would play him and I am not just saying it because it is North. They have taken an extra 2 weeks with his build up from what I hear and there are some blokes who do not need a run in the VFL.

If they think he is ready then I would play him and I am not just saying it because it is North. They have taken an extra 2 weeks with his build up from what I hear and there are some blokes who do not need a run in the VFL.

Even just from the club injury report, states something along the lines of them taking a ‘conservative’ approach. I think he plays

personally, as much as i’d love to see him out there i’d rather err on the cautious side. we have a winning formula, let’s keep to it
The other side of the coin says we have progressively more difficult matchups over the next 3 weeks ahead of Carlton, therefore get him in and let the defensive unit gel week on week so they're a smooth cohesive unit for the Blues.

Yup, Ridley slots straight in. They've been conservative with his recovery for this very reason.
Honestly stiff for Lav if he's who makes room - reckon he's been really good for the last month and his physicality has been immense.
Let's hope he passes the test and his quad problems are done for good.

Bradley says he’s ticked boxes in terms of rehab and loads. Will decide after training today.
He’s prob 80/20 I reckon. Be great to see him back he’s pretty keen as per Mason yday.

Edit: post visual courtesy of Don Won
He’s prob 💯
Caddy…oh the possibilities that this team will become. 🙌

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back