AFL Autopsy Praccy: Geelong win by a couple and Ridley cops a quad - 01/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent hitout. I liked what I saw the first 3 quarters. Not surprising that the defence capitulated after Ridley injured himself. Langford and Wright being taken off also impacted the forward structure.

Geelong put the foot down in the last quarter as expected.

Hopefully we see more of that first 3 quarters as the season progresses and the players become match fit.

One of those situations where you don't know whether to sack Quinn or Dodoro

Idk GIF by Amazon Prime Video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt watch much of the game, watched small snippets

Before in a game like that Hawkins woukdve kicked 6 goals on us. Enter Ben Mckay, always said hed be a huge get

Archie Perkins continues to offer absolutely nothint. VFL spell with more onball time to develop that area please

Reid very solid, knew ages ago he was ready for round 1 footy if he could get his body through PS

Parish continues to look awesome

The back half trio of Martin, Zerrett, Parish are really going to challenge defenaive setups changing angles and making good decisions. Maybe make it a quartet with Mcgrath

Tsatas
maybe my stream isnt great but i did not notice 7 disp from Tsatas in that last. Huge number but non existent influence, didnt see him to question his kicking like others... but i questioned it before being drafted

Laverde dropped interesting, he gets a repreive for Ridley now anyway. Great to see big calls made behind closed doors (Lav, Heppell and J.Kelly ect)

Bit worried about Archie Perkins, seems to have pace and flair but just can't get into the game? Doesn't seem to know where to run or how to find the football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back