Past #15: Paul Ahern - delisted after 24 NM games/6 NM goals - thanks Pauly

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy will be insane next year, a full preseason with the main group , will be seen as one of the biggest pick ups for nothing ever...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Utah secret this year? Seen almost nothing about it on the club site.
God give the guys some space. They are allowed to go on holiday without us needing to know their every move.

Utah is a beautiful place. I've bought a cabin up there so I can watch them hike and throw snow at one another. The altitude really prepares me for conference season.

God give the guys some space. They are allowed to go on holiday without us needing to know their every move.

Utah is a beautiful place. I've bought a cabin up there so I can watch them hike and throw snow at one another. The altitude really prepares me for conference season.

images

Fair point re respectful distance. Based on this CCTV shot of you (in more hirsute days) watching the Delaney brothers go at it during the infamous Utah Summer Blood '11 you practiced what you preach.

Note: I get the whole "functional training" schtick but that pupil behind you doesn't look too happy with that protocol.

Preuss is there. Bit weird but not bothered by it. Wouldve been booked in to go but we are essentially training him to play against us lol.

Who's our nutritionist, and how can I mail poison to him?

images

Fair point re respectful distance. Based on this CCTV shot of you (in more hirsute days) watching the Delaney brothers go at it during the infamous Utah Summer Blood '11 you practiced what you preach.

Note: I get the whole "functional training" schtick but that pupil behind you doesn't look too happy with that protocol.
Hopefully one day you'll accept my invite and we can cheer on Scott together whilst sharing a ice cold remedy Kombucha.

Sexist swine. Our nutritionist is a dietitian and a young female.

He's assumed no female dietitian would be unprofessional enough to even contemplate such an action. Therefore he deliberately ordained this person as male to make the idea they'd slip something untowards into Preuss' intake plausible.

Who's the sexist now?

He's assumed no female dietitian would be unprofessional enough to even contemplate such an action. Therefore he deliberately ordained this person as male to make the idea they'd slip something untowards into Preuss' intake plausible.

Who's the sexist now?
Technically still sexist

Pressure for spots will be hot next year. I really hope Paul keeps the spike upward as shows signs of been an very good footballer.
Hopefully it’s head down bum up over the pre season.
Could find himself in rotations from on ball to wing to forward.
With his foot skills in open space BBB will be spoon feed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back