Senior 19. Corey Durdin

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling he'll be much more than a pressure small forward, could be a real Shai Bolton type and play some midfield.

Just as an aside, not a fan of the Fight Club references to Durdin (aka nicknaming him Tyler)

I know Fight Club is supposed to be one of the most popular and cult movies made in the last 25 years, I have seen it twice and never want to see it again, just a really unpleasant viewing experience to me that does not set a positive example for men and whole they/we should deal with stress/emotional problems. Just a mean spirited and dark movie overall

Now I can get around this !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one I prepared earlier... ;)

I picked him in the phantom draft.... A small mid, masquerading as a small forward.

Plays tougher than his size, so will crunch a few opposition defenders caught napping. Would provide plenty of midfield support.

Just as an aside, not a fan of the Fight Club references to Durdin (aka nicknaming him Tyler)

I know Fight Club is supposed to be one of the most popular and cult movies made in the last 25 years, I have seen it twice and never want to see it again, just a really unpleasant viewing experience to me that does not set a positive example for men and whole they/we should deal with stress/emotional problems. Just a mean spirited and dark movie overall

Now I can get around this !

So basically you missed the whole point of the movie then - well done not an easy thing to do actually. Maybe give the novel a try it is only a relatively short read.

So basically you missed the whole point of the movie then - well done not an easy thing to do actually. Maybe give the novel a try it is only a relatively short read.

No worries, he can go to the Didn’t like Fight Club social events…

lonely season 7 GIF

Durdin is great! And I’m calling him Tyler.

T
Can certainly play football this guy. Apologies for wanting you rested a few weeks back, you can stay in as long as you want.

I tipped Durds in Thy's breakout player thread at the start of the season thread. Me and a couple of othes did too.

Was really impressed with glimpses I saw last year in the seniors and occasionally tye VFL, I felt and still do that he is far more courageous and mature/AFL ready than his age/weight or frame would suggest

His chasing and pressure acts in the forward line are going to be as valuable for us as his impact on the scoreboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back