Universal Love #2 Nathan Jones - Retired. Thank you Chunk

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it sucks but it isn't like he has done a knee, he will be back for August.
I know but he deserves to be out there when up and winning

Yeah I was gonna say lol. This thread makes it seem like he died
Are you trying to deny me my Bigfooty right to free speech and over-reaction?

Best of luck on the weekend guys, hope it's a cracking game. Just wanted to see what the board opinion was over who will get jones midfield time this weekend?
If Watts gets up then probably Petracca and Neal-Bullen. If Watts doesn't play and Petracca has to play full forward, then Neal-Bullen and probably a mix of a few different guys like Garlett/T.McDonald/Pedersen. We roll Hogan through the middle when he's fit.

Best of luck on the weekend guys, hope it's a cracking game. Just wanted to see what the board opinion was over who will get jones midfield time this weekend?

Honestly I think they will give Dom Tyson and Jack Viney extra responsibility and use Petracca as the x factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 games in 2018 from Nath and he'll be outright 5th in games played for Melbourne.

14 games in 2019 would then put him outright second.

I would really love to have another 300 gamer. With the kids taking a bigger role in the midfield I can't see why he couldn't play another 60 games.

20 games in 2018 from Nath and he'll be outright 5th in games played for Melbourne.

I would really love to have another 300 gamer. With the kids taking a bigger role in the midfield I can't see why he couldn't play another 60 games.
Yeah I don't see any reason why he can't go on another 3 seasons. He's been very durable in his career to date, with his quad injury this year being the biggest lay off I can remember him having, and I think he'll start to play more off half back next year to give more midfield minutes to the younger crop which should prolong him even further. Should be a big chance to be our games record holder by the time he hangs them up.

Reckon three years from now he's somewhere closer to Lewis than Bernie as an old bloke half back. Or maybe he could play some half forward given his running ability and kicking these days. Fill a spot for ANB while he's on ball.

3 maybe 4 tbh.

I hope we get some success when he is still playing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back