2010 MLB Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers are gone.

If they could beat CC they were in the box seat. But what a disaster that 8th inning was. Lost the lead without even getting an out.

Rangers are gone.

If they could beat CC they were in the box seat. But what a disaster that 8th inning was. Lost the lead without even getting an out.

Rangers might be swept here, that was that hard of a loss for them, they did everything right for 7 innings, then wow, in 1 innings, bye bye season.

They need to win game 2 (obviously), other wise I can see the Yankees sweeping this, and I don't want that, I want the National league CS winner to win the World Series, even if the Giants don't make it.

Giants vs Phillies tomorrow, I have to record the match, as I'll be out at a nieces 3rd birthday, the tension will be killing me.

Halladay vs Lincecum, does it get any better as far as a pitching duel?

Earth to Foxtel there is another game on right now.
Haha, just got home, and watched the game in segments, wow, WE WON, that I didn't expect.

And yes, how funny was the start, still have no idea what happened in the first innings.

But it's not Foxtel's fault, they were taking the feed, and the Yank station was talking s**t instead of showing the Giants/Phillies game.

Huuuuuugggggeeeee game tomorrow for both teams, if Sanchez and the Giants can steal a win, the world series beckons, if the Phillies win it as most expect, this will be a 6-7 game series.

Great win anyway, tomorrow would be a bonus now for the Giants.:thumbsu:

Fellas, are Foxtel or One showing the second NLCS game live?

Bit of a giants fan.

Ignore ONE HD then, as it seems they only have rights to the ALCS.

Foxtel are showing every game live from now on, because no matter how far each respective series goes, they never play 2 championship games at the same time.

For tomorrow, Phillies vs Giants is on at 11.00am, I'm guessing 1st pitch at about 11.15am (AEDT).:D

Oswalt vs Sanchez, can't wait.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants leave Phillie content, but the next 2 games will say so much about weather the win against Halliday will go to waste.

Giants leave Phillie content, but the next 2 games will say so much about weather the win against Halliday will go to waste.
True, I'd extend that to the next 3 though.

The Giants need to at least be a game in front after 5, if not have won the series already, because game 6 and 7 back in Phillie will be bloody hard to win.

I'd back the Giants to win 2 of the next 3, giving them 2 shots in Philly to win the series, but I hope they can sweep the home games and avoid a return trip all together, as unlikely as that is.

We have 2 great series though, can't see either series ending before game 6.

lol he didn't even put his hand on the plate.

Come on Yankees make a game of it.

Yep. He definitely got there in time though! I realised after i posted that his hand never got close.

Pettite is throwing a bad game expet for the first 3 hitters of the game. The batters need to start swinging

I presume you meant not throwing a bad game. He'd only given up 3 hits through 5. He's thrown a lot of pitches though.

Yep. He definitely got there in time though! I realised after i posted that his hand never got close.

I presume you meant not throwing a bad game. He'd only given up 3 hits through 5. He's thrown a lot of pitches though.

yeah thats what i meant. He is doing ok only Young (3 singles) and Hamilton have hot off him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back