Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephen Shavedham

• Gibbanator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look, themarkedman is roaring up the ladder faster than Richmond.

Who nominated this flog?

How many fingers SBG
962550-874840_jeanluc_super_super.jpg

thats right one more than you.

How are you going in the fOTY thread btw :D

Why is this poll not allowing us to see who votes for who? I want to see who Shavedham's aliases are, there are 8 so far...;)

Mods couldn't put you on the list because moving to Thailand to 'rentabride' is frowned upon by teh Bay......oh and the fact you're a sub standard poster doesn't help your cause either, pathetic try hard.

Mods couldn't put you on the list because moving to Thailand to 'rentabride' is frowned upon by teh Bay......oh and the fact you're a sub standard poster doesn't help your cause either, pathetic try hard.

Wow that's 20 times in 2 weeks you have tried that joke, you must really be offended and clearly have never had any more action that what your uncle gave you.Which would technically make you a male virgin but at least you have had your Hymen broken..Do you really expect us to believe that anyone but yourself and your skitzo aliases would vote for you??

You must feel pathetic knowing the only one nearly as pathetic as you is poseiden...Repeat and fade just like Stephen Shavedham....

So how about it Stronzo, seeing as though you said you forgot to add the open poll option, could you post who has voted for who so far, sure to be a few laughs on all those who thought it was hidden...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Weak list this year.

Got to laugh at HP, trends a very fine line between a complete flog or genius, as you have to laugh how posters keep lining up to take him on and the thread will just go on and on and on.

Shawt gets the vote, but no real clear great poster there.

Miss Fllyod and Constanzo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree that this years nominees are weak. I think there is some really quality posters in there like Duritz, Bender, Hodgepodge, shawt and Bayer to name just a few.

Tough decision which i have been holding off giving until today.

My vote goes to Hodgepodge.

I disagree that this years nominees are weak. I think there is some really quality posters in there like Duritz, Bender, Hodgepodge, shawt and Bayer to name just a few.

Tough decision which i have been holding off giving until today.

My vote goes to Hodgepodge.
and ladys and gentlemen of the court is exibit B in this case of the people v stupidity

Lol some of those nominees are utter hacks. Others genuinely believe their own hype.

The kickboxing pharmacist gets a vote for several seasons of solid work.

Back