B13 Poster of the year nominations (2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only is this thread sad because it is full of attention seeking bennies

You have to post this junk

Mesc took months to work out how to make a thread because he is a low iq maintenance crew FIFO worker

I dont have a benny. People that are a benny or have bennies are the saddest of the sad IRL losers

Just look at all the sad losers in here nominating the other bennies

The bay is dead because of this s**t
28f6acf70c233e1c53232d91de28ab4f.gif

Ha ha, Dan’s Head just exploded. Dan’s been slumming it down at Margs, drinking plonk and sooking about the food. You take the Tesla Dan? Kranky because Mesc and Stronzo squeezing you’re nuts and the pain is unbearable?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ha ha, Dan’s Head just exploded. Dan’s been slumming it down at Margs, drinking plonk and sooking about the food. You take the Tesla Dan? Kranky because Mesc and Stronzo squeezing you’re nuts and the pain is unbearable?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He'll be getting antsy too, He gets drug tested on Monday. The first of 5 for the working week.

He'll be getting antsy too, He gets drug tested on Monday. The first of 5 for the working week.
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It didn't take long for the thread to descend into petty insults. I might close it and start again as it's hard to keep track of who is voting for who and who is spitting vitriol.

It didn't take long for the thread to descend into petty insults. I might close it and start again as it's hard to keep track of who is voting for who and who is spitting vitriol.
Can we get a beer react that only works on your posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back