Competitions 2011 Supercoach & Dreamteam - Saints leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Still thinking about whether to do SC this year.
Doing year twelve this year, and always lose interest around 8 rounds in. (Due to the fact that Im useless at it)

Will get back to you soon BG

Still thinking about whether to do SC this year.
Doing year twelve this year, and always lose interest around 8 rounds in. (Due to the fact that Im useless at it)

Will get back to you soon BG

No worries SammyFish & good luck this year for yr12 mate!

Im in for DT only please.

Was C U Next Tuesday in Div 3 last year.

Thanks

Edit - I have registered for both SC & DT under the name "Inmemoryofthedoc". Happy to go in a BF Saints league for both. Based on my efforts last year in DT (about 14th in Div 3 I think) I nominate myself for bottom Div in both!

Thanks
I would like to join both.
this is my dream team score from last year

On the Bench -- 43,464 -- 32,216

Gday All, we'll lock down the leagues in about 4 weeks so still plenty of time & spaces ... :#

Just keep a spare spot & the captains will PM you the codes when leagues finalised

Also, just thought I'd mention that AussieThunda is doing a smashing job running the True Sainters website, so if you have an additional spare spot for a Saints league pop over, sign up & say gday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday All, we'll lock down the leagues in about 4 weeks so still plenty of time & spaces ... :#

Just keep a spare spot & the captains will PM you the codes when leagues finalised

Also, just thought I'd mention that AussieThunda is doing a smashing job running the True Sainters website, so if you have an additional spare spot for a Saints league pop over, sign up & say gday.

:thumbsu: Dont normally like to post things to drag people to another site but i will mention that for those who like to play Dream Team and Supercoach then we have a competition that combines both and you can win a signed jumper. Anyone interested in joining can find the link and page themselves though :cool:

OK So I'm going to have another crack this year at a BF Saints SC League, i need to redeem myself for last year

Team last year was The Mofos 2010 this year is The Mofos 2011

We'll try and get everyone who played last year to sign up again and we'll get some new players as well.

Our BigFooty Saints Div 1 league can only be filled by players who played in a BigFooty Saints league last year and will be offered to the best ranked players to try and get the best possible league representing us. We should be able to put together a pretty crash hot league.

Highly ranked new players can seek a spot in our 2nd league and by their performance in 2011 they can advance to our top league next year.

Everyone will be able to play in a league against other Sainters. If we don't fill our lowest ranked league -it will be filled by randoms by DT or SC.

As there is plenty of time to do this we will be patient and try and fill the top league first, then the next and so on.

Is this OK with everyone?

Gday All, we've started on our fourth Supercoach league & almost filled our third Dreamteam league.

Still spots open for Saints, so continue to post your interest to join.

I've had to do a little bit of reshuffling as per K's post above, I'll PM those affected.

We'll start the send out of league codes in a couple of weeks.

I'll update the lists on the OP soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back