2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
18yo ruckman playing in Perth on a massive ground and playing much more of the game in the ruck than expected with Leuey going down, against one of the best ruckman in the league. It's not too unexpected that he might struggle to get back up and play the week after.

how the hell was billy longer dropped after doing very well in a debut vs Sandilands and Leunberger out... one of the most head scratching omissions in a while....

The intent was Longer vs Clarke for maybe 20-25% of the game. The result was Longer vs Sandilands for about 75% of the game. Just ended up being overworked so gets rested this week.

The intent was Longer vs Clarke for maybe 20-25% of the game. The result was Longer vs Sandilands for about 75% of the game. Just ended up being overworked so gets rested this week.

Unfortunate he is being rested, but understood. Really impressed me considering the pressure he was under. Tough initiation :p

Horsley and Spurr promoted

Very handy, we'll have a couple of mature age rookies on the bubble at the same time as the GWS kids are starting to tire/get rested.

I'm going to scrape one of Kerridge or Dickson

Who would you guys keep and why?

I'd keep Kerridge, simply becuase of he is MPP. Neither have done much so thats what it come down to for me.

Very glad Horsley and Spurr are getting a look in, I'm keen on cashing in D.Smith and Magnet soon.

Any word on Zorko?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beau Wilkes is rookie priced at 106k, with so few cow targets this season he needs to be considered.

5 possies, 4 marks, 2 tackles and 3.1 in 2 and a half quarters, for his 1st game in almost 2 years.

easy pass for me

ps, why did he get the red vest?

The interview Watters and said he had a minor tweak, wasn't more specific than that.

He didn't look to be in any discomfort and was playing well so maybe it was a pre planned sub, strange they wouldn't reconsider since he was having a good night.

Horsely looking like a good downgrade option in 3-4 rounds as other cows fatten up.

Wouldn't it be a bit late jumping on Horsely in 3-4 rounds? He played yesterday so in 3-4 weeks time he would of already had two price rises (assuming he continues to be selected). If you're gonna jump on, you'd think you should do it after next week before his price rises.

The interview Watters and said he had a minor tweak, wasn't more specific than that.

He didn't look to be in any discomfort and was playing well so maybe it was a pre planned sub, strange they wouldn't reconsider since he was having a good night.

He looked pretty dirty when he came off.

A couple of pieces of good news: Docherty and Zorko debuted for the Lions' reserves this week. Zorko could be in line to debut in a few weeks, Docherty will probably have to wait for an injury.

I thought the NEAFL games were called off on Saturday arvo due to the torrential downpour up north? Or did they play on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back