Competitions 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam Saints Leagues - register now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep im in again for supercoach.
Having some real difficulties with my login at the moment so give me some time.

Cant remember exactly how I went last year but I think it was handy enough.

Hi, I'm keen for both SC and DT.

The team name for both is 'J-Man's Team'.

My memory is a bit hazy but I think my ranking for last year was about 150,000 for both.

Thanks!

Thanks

I would like to be in both I not sure of my scores last year. How can we look up last years score?

Team name: On the Bench

I would like to be in both please

last year I came around 90,000 in Sc and 75000 in DT

Team name - Andolaters

Do i need to pm anyone or will the code be sent?

thanks

Any idea when the leagues will be sorted out? Waiting to know which league im definently in before i committ to another league.....

Any idea when the leagues will be sorted out? Waiting to know which league im definitely in before i commit to another league.....

Gday Thunda, definitely div1 in Supercoach, but Dreamteam slipped into div2. Happy to average out the previous years results for a promotion into div 1 in DT.

Gday Thunda, definitely div1 in Supercoach, but Dreamteam slipped into div2. Happy to average out the previous years results for a promotion into div 1 in DT.

:thumbsu: cheers mate ill await SC code then!! , yea happy to jump up into Div 1 on previous years averages in DT if theres room!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to go again in DT only this year.

Last year:

St Bongo St Catenaccio FC 38498 157151

Team name has changed to The Bongo Boys for 2012

The whole bye thing threw me out last year and then the Heath Shaw thing. Hope to do a fair bit better this time round.

unbelievable. flogs sitting up there in your ivory tower. flogs! :p
:D - but seriously if anyone does take issue let me know, or raise up to big K

:D - but seriously if anyone does take issue let me know, or raise up to big K

Happy to drop back to Div 2 if its going to cause any issues. Just means the premiership will be a walk in the park and no other team will stand a chance :cool::cool::cool:

Morning, I'll be filtering out all the codes soon. We'll give the handful of slow to respond big hitters who will slot into div 1 another week to express their interest.

From there I'll lock down the leagues & distribute all the codes.

That's for your patience & make sure you keep that league spot reserved!

Cheers all
BBG

Any chance i could get into a DT league?? I usually do pretty well.. I didn't take part last year due to travel. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back