Game Day 2013 Elimination Final: Carlton v Richmond discussion/celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bartlett is becoming Richmond's John Elliott...they must just wish he would shut that hole below his nose!!

Every time he opens his trap it does Richmond a disservice. So not what a promising young team needs to get from club icons

Such a great win! Ever player i had written off in our team played amazing today! I hope they bring this effort against Sydney and who knows, anything can happen.

The fact that Richmond were literally gifted 7-8 free kicks that directly resulted in goals, makes this win even more satisfying. The funny thing is that 7-8 goals directly from free kicks is not an exaggeration.

We still won by 20!

I truly hope we keep Eddie Betts and Garlett. Yarran is by far the most inconsistent out of those 2.

k6HFMiH.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't even get my head together enough to come up with anything other than...

You bloody bewdy Blues!!!

So ******* proud!!!!!!

And yes, the fact that this must sting every Bummer like a 10m belly-flop makes it all the sweeter.

Despite making some disposal errors my man love for Curnow grows, one of the best gut runners in the AFL! Respect!! :thumbsu:

Even when he made those disposal mistakes in crucial moments, I wasn't the least bit angry or frustrated with him.

He made those mistakes simply because he was stuffed from all the sprinting he does.

He worked so damn hard. Hes always on the run and always competing and has earned my respect for that.

Congrats guys. Second half was amazing. Judd an absolute champion.
I am gutted but kudos to your boys.

Hey Tugga, thanks for the kudos. Must be very hard to swallow but you should be proud of the effort of your team this year. Good times to come! :thumbsu:

I still can't believe we actually came back from over five goals down. Again. And we were meant to finish ninth and beat Richmond in the first week of finals. It's just way too funny.

he kicked three in a game against Collingwood last season when we upset them, i reckon he is far better as a forward, he gets clumsy sometimes but mistakes cost you less in the forward lines.

I don't disagree, although those goals were mostly scramblers, as opposed to the "proper" ones he kicked today. But it makes sense. OK, he's not quick, and he's not a great field kick... but he is defensively accountable, he does read it well in the air, and he is strong overhead. Not sure why we haven't tried it more through the season... especially since reinventing Laidler as a forward in the seconds doesn't seem to have worked out too well?

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got home!!! wtf i feel like i am in a dream!

Juddy, just lifted, i havent seen anything like it, duigan....amazing!!!! wtf???? hahahaha and what about lachie henderson in the last?

man i was hugging and kissing strangers!!! wow!!!!!!!!!

Minor props to Mclean for pulling himself out of the game because he didn't feel right.

I have no voice, but I'd never speak again if I could keep this feeling.

not minor at all. Takes a real man to admit that he wasn't up to it in a final. That cemented his place in the victory today. Had he played and gotten hit out of the game it may have cost us the game.

Love you Brock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back