Oppo Camp 2013 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laidly a bit too left of field? Otherwise I can't really think of anyone. I don't think Rocket is a sack your Vossy for type coach...

I think Eade in that respect is a better fit for Melbourne, get them off the bottom of the ladder and then worry about finals. I think Brisbane want someone who will take then into finals and beyond... Dunno

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: the lions. Madness.
I dont care if they got Roos. Which it sounds like they have.

There is strong suggestion that the AFL will tonight strip Essendon of all their premiership points this year and next year, suspend James Hird from coaching for 2 years, fine the Essendon Football Club $2 million and ban them from the first 4 rounds of the 2013 and 2014 national draft.

There is strong suggestion that the AFL will tonight strip Essendon of all their premiership points this year and next year, suspend James Hird from coaching for 2 years, fine the Essendon Football Club $2 million and ban them from the first 4 rounds of the 2013 and 2014 national draft.

heck me if true.

Streaming on the AFL website now.

The fact that it's dillon means it wont be a piss weak conference.... I would have thought

I'm confused as ****. Watson admitted to taking AOD-064!?!? o_O

Still a piss-weak pressa.

Well my opinion is that Essendon wouldn't come to an agreement today, and the AFL have said "fine' we're charging you.

Anyone who thinks the AFL haven't covered every legal angle over the past 6 months is kidding themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back