List Mgmt. 2013 Trading & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would young Trent Durmont from Norwood be around the mark at pick 20? (if we trade Vince for 20)

I don't know much about the guy other than my old man (headmaster at his school) has spoken with a few clubs about his character etc - and apparently the crows have an interest.

http://boundforglorynews.com/draft-profile-trent-dumont/

I must say - his weaknesses are not want I wanted to hear if we're losing Vince!

I thought he played all last year and just missed a few games the middle of this? Was certainly back for the finals.

He hyperextended his knee in march I think? Missed 6-8 weeks. Currently listed as Knee (season). Did he get injured in the Grand Final??
ScreenShot2013-10-14at85915AM.png

With McKernan likely to be traded, what are our realistic prospects of finding a ruckman in the trade or draft?

Losing McKernan might actually bite us more than people think.

Cameron and Nankervis are two i would love to get at the AFC. I would seriously draft both if we could

With McKernan likely to be traded, what are our realistic prospects of finding a ruckman in the trade or draft?

I agree.

We need a forward/second ruckman for our forward structure. We currently have two, JJ who is coming off a significant injury and Smack. I have no problem trading Smack if we have someone to replace him and I don't mean Andy Otten.

I agree.

We need a forward/second ruckman for our forward structure. We currently have two, JJ who is coming off a significant injury and Smack. I have no problem trading Smack if we have someone to replace him and I don't mean Andy Otten.

I have zero confidence in JJ's rucking ability. McKernan is far superior in that department.

I see what your saying but a vast improvement by melbourne is to just be competitive and not get pumped every week. A few decent players will do that. They are coming from miles behind. They are still a lock for bottom 2 tho imo

If they keep pick 2 and develop their player (lol) they are a chance to have another season like this year. Massive blowouts. That would be disasterous
We can find players like Henderson without pick two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would young Trent Durmont from Norwood be around the mark at pick 20? (if we trade Vince for 20)

I don't know much about the guy other than my old man (headmaster at his school) has spoken with a few clubs about his character etc - and apparently the crows have an interest.

http://boundforglorynews.com/draft-profile-trent-dumont/

I must say - his weaknesses are not want I wanted to hear if we're losing Vince!

I think Luke Dunstan would be a better option at that range, could be the steal of the draft.

There is a guy called Rory Lobb that looks impressive. And it seems we have a thing for Rory's. I really hope that one of our development rucks in Dowdell or Osbourne can step up next year. Osbourne showed glimpses last season.
I know that it's a bit of a risk with these guys but the reality is that McKernan isn't good enough.

Looks like this week will be a Gillette yawnfest with nothing happening until the Gillette FA period ends and all Gillette draft compo is announced. Even the Gillette trade radio boffins seem to have lost interest. Oh well, I might actually get some work done this week. :p

Typed on my Gillette Nexus 4 using Gillette Tapatalk.

Looks like this week will be a Gillette yawnfest with nothing happening until the Gillette FA period ends and all Gillette draft compo is announced. Even the Gillette trade radio boffins seem to have lost interest. Oh well, I might actually get some work done this week. :p

Typed on my Gillette Nexus 4 using Gillette Tapatalk.
Wish they would shave 2 weeks off the process.

Its obviously way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back