Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

You are cruel Aph, fancy deleting his posts from the preview thread and putting them in the injury thread..... Lol

Poor guy has been chasing his tail for the past hour.

Hahahaha I'll pay that JK but I moved nothing (in the voice of Sgt Schultz) :p :D

Good to hear Macca say Yaz was just tightness ( no strain) & trained today and felt good :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loretta is an underrated commodity compared to Michelle. Each to their own.

I liked/like both the ladies.

Michelle was very energetic and always in good humour around the club.
Loretta may just be the same although I haven't seen her live yet.
She certainly carries herself very professionally regardless. Great get for the CFC.

We should bring Andrew Maher onboard permanently...

43030-Problem-gif-bN8r.gif

Will be interesting to see how things change when our new President come on board.

I can only hope that the finger pointing stops and only results get rewarded.
We're failing with our membership drives, with our connection to members and supporters and our media team is far from the best in the business.

We have some way to go. Nothing to be particularly proud of just yet.

Will be interesting to see how things change when our new President come on board.

I can only hope that the finger pointing stops and only results get rewarded.
We're failing with our membership drives, with our connection to members and supporters and our media team is far from the best in the business.

We have some way to go. Nothing to be particularly proud of just yet.
Fair point, especially on membership. The fans are obviously there and they seem to only want to sign up when they know the team is winning. Shows a distrust in the administration and their value adding attributes.

Are we also focusing too hard on our heartland of Carlton and the Northern Suburbs? I live in the Eastern suburbs and have my whole life, never see a clinic or billboard around. The Lygon St references don't mean much to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back