Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final siren's gone - Anglesea 28.20.188 d. Newcomb 4.6.30. Unfortunately Ammos kicked 5.2 to 1.3 in the last to get up by 14 points too. Hope they do a Port Melbourne and go through the season undefeated, only to lose in the grand final, especially after what NSFB has told us about them.

So I'm guessing we're hoping for a Sydney win tonight? Basically ensures them top spot and gives us 2nd spot for the taking.

So I'm guessing we're hoping for a Sydney win tonight? Basically ensures them top spot and gives us 2nd spot for the taking.
I think Sydney will win. And easily. (24 points ish)
Still think we'll finish 4th or 5th. So would prefer the Hawks get up.

And then the completely optimistic view.
"Smash them Sydney, because we won't lose 2 games from here on"

Given their bullshit easy run home I'd say so. A flogging would be handy. They play Richmond, Saints and Dogs to close the year so it's going to be massive anyway so what not **** Hawks up a bit on the way through.

And then the completely optimistic view.
"Smash them Sydney, because we won't lose 2 games from here on"
I think we might be able to drop 1 and end up 3rd which isn't the worst result. Just don't wanna get fourth. :(

Brissy giving the blackhole suns a flogging so far.

Stats make for interesting reading - 140 possessions to 43, 21 clearances to 8, 25 inside 50s to 6 and 14 scoring shots to 3. Shades of 186 about it.

Jesus T**ty ****ing Christ, just checked the scores then... lol non Ablett no suns. Suck it campaigners.

Given their bullshit easy run home I'd say so. A flogging would be handy. They play Richmond, Saints and Dogs to close the year so it's going to be massive anyway so what not **** Hawks up a bit on the way through.
the only current top 8 side Sydney have played away so far is essendon.

Cushy away FIXtures.. check
CoLA.... Check
afl academy... check
able to poach power forwards in successive off seasons... check

****ing hell the afl is seriously in bed with the swans... afl approved/endorsed cheating needs to stop

still hope they flog the Mayblooms though:oops:

I think we might be able to drop 1 and end up 3rd which isn't the worst result. Just don't wanna get fourth. :(
we better ****ing hope that Hawthorn are 2nd if we finish 3rd, otherwise a trip to perth beckons... and then we're ****ed!

the only current top 8 side Sydney have played away so far is essendon.

Cushy away FIXtures.. check
CoLA.... Check
afl academy... check
able to poach power forwards in successive off seasons... check

******* hell the afl is seriously in bed with the swans... afl approved/endorsed cheating needs to stop

still hope they flog the Mayblooms though:oops:

Yes even with all that, in fact especially with all that I still hope they beat the gastrics. Buddy, arc that winning goal after the umpire doesn't hear the siren too....just for the cherry on top.

we better ******* hope that Hawthorn are 2nd if we finish 3rd, otherwise a trip to perth beckons... and then we're ******!
5019174_std.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're the masters of the pre-emptive excuse on that board. I'm pretty sure I've already seen a few people over there saying Hawthorn will be playing Geelong in Round 22 after a six day break coming back from Perth, and that game's still a month away!

You're spot on. Saw the same thing.

If their players are as mentally fragile as their supporters then we've got the Hawks covered.

Unfortunately, I suspect it's going to be another tough game.

we better ******* hope that Hawthorn are 2nd if we finish 3rd, otherwise a trip to perth beckons... and then we're ******!
Freo will finish out of the four if we are in it.
That's my tip.

You know when some of their more intelligent less moronic posters are the boys from Bay13, well that says it all really.

On the game though, we also have that game after an 8 day break in Victoria, so no excuses?

No excuses at all. The form we take into that game could be very concerning though, if we don't take it up a couple of notches, and soon.

Freo will finish out of the four if we are in it.
That's my tip.
North are too far back (carlton loss will hurt them badly!), and I don't see Port winning enough out of Collingwood @ G, Sydney @ AO, GC @ MS, Carlton @ AO, Fremantle @ PS.

Bold is a Win, Italic is 50/50, underline is a LOSS. Note. they are currently out of the 4 on % so Freo would have to lose 2 games as well by more than Port, on their comparative form, I don't see PA finishing over Freo ( would love for it to happen though)

Yes I have port in the four.
North 5th.

Gold Coast showing why GWS will be a better team long term for me, they have had a reliance on one player.. He is out and mentally they are no good. 1st quarter was absolutely insipid

Yes I have port in the four.
North 5th.
has to be noted I'm penciling in Freo vs Geelong game as a Freo win, Scott will probably be outcoached by Lyon... again, and we will lose as a result... again. If we somehow beat freo, then I see your scenario eventuating

I'm hoping they win and buddy kicks 8 just for the lulz

I also want Vickery to get 4 or less just to get them sulking about Lake as well

Gold Coast showing why GWS will be a better team long term for me, they have had a reliance on one player.. He is out and mentally they are no good. 1st quarter was absolutely insipid
Will be the making of GC.

If it was only for 2 weeks. No.

Will also get gaz the fat contract extension he is after.

Will be the making of GC.

If it was only for 2 weeks. No.
I have always believed GWS will be better long term... I don't have any reason to change

Having said all that now watch as GC come out and smash the Lions and win 2nd half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back