2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow this ends all resa rumours they have been put to been put to bed by the nfl

NFL statement on Reservoir Football Club

Monday, October 05, 2015
The Northern Football League wishes to reject recent allegations made about Reservoir Football Club’s position moving into the 2016 season.

The NFL can confirm Reservoir will play in Division 2 in 2016 and the league does not have any concerns about the club’s immediate future.

Reservoir is in the process of finding a new senior coach for next season and false allegations only place additional pressure on the club, making the task more difficult than it would normally be.

The league looks forward Reservoir competing in Division 2 in 2016 after a very successful 2015 campaign, which culminated in the club winning the Division 3 premiership.

Peter McDougall
Chief Executive Officer – Northern Football League

He's heading to Pacco isn't he Turbo?

Ah your good Dubai man. Sorry not coming to Pacco champ. I like Chris and wouldn't say no to him coming, but don't think he would play against Marby as he has respect and is loyal to his previous club.
I believe his club is chasing another ruckman to cover him, so am hearing his returning if you can offer the right deal..

How many games do you think Shane Harvey has left in him and goal wise at the top of his game? You would have to say it would of been one of his more quieter years this year the bloke is gun but he ain't no big bodied full forward who could sit in the square to the age of 40 like some in the past, your thoughts?

How many games do you think Shane Harvey has left in him and goal wise at the top of his game? You would have to say it would of been one of his more quieter years this year the bloke is gun but he ain't no big bodied full forward who could sit in the square to the age of 40 like some in the past, your thoughts?
Well 2015 wasn't that bad he played on ball most of the year, was kicking out from full back many times & was a key link man further up field & by the way away from FF still managed 55 snags & played in the bottom side. Team of the year material for me.

Comfortably the best player in the NFL for mine.

If he gets some more support and plays predominately forward, unliek this year, could easily kick 80 odd

If he gets some more support and plays predominately forward, unliek this year, could easily kick 80 odd

No disrespect to the doggies but geez would be good to see him at a Macleod/greensy getting constant delivery down forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doggies will have more depth in midfield in 2016 so likely to get good supply playing up forward more so your 80 plus is on target provided injury free.

Doggies will have more depth in midfield in 2016 so likely to get good supply playing up forward more so your 80 plus is on target provided injury free.

Doggies vs Bears will be a great game to watch come next year Harvey and Peterson at opposite ends putting on a show

Carl Peterson to thomastown as playing assistant
Carl Peterson to thomastown as playing assistant

Owes Mooroolbark
Doggies vs Bears will be a great game to watch come next year Harvey and Peterson at opposite ends putting on a show

Yeah it would be if Petersen's clearance gets granted and Thomo might need a few $$$$$ to get him cleared from Mooroolbark, he has also put on his facebook page that he will not be playing in 2016 only coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back