2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how they chose a marketing headline that won't backfire on them ie whatever it takes.

Drug taking - embrace the roar, nope.
Dusty drives a car into a swimming pool - embrace the roar, nope
Team bombs again - embrace the roar, nada.

It's bullet proof.

As long as no one gets caught with a prostitute: Embrace the Whore...

As I am a youngster and live in the country, with a family that isn't really that into footy, I haven't been able to attend many games and haven't had money to buy a membership. That being different now as I am 18 and have my license, I will be able to attend more games next year and think I should buy a membership.
Can anyone help suggest is there a certain package that would be best for me or?

As I am a youngster and live in the country, with a family that isn't really that into footy, I haven't been able to attend many games and haven't had money to buy a membership. That being different now as I am 18 and have my license, I will be able to attend more games next year and think I should buy a membership.
Can anyone help suggest is there a certain package that would be best for me or?

Probably a country/interstate member. Allows you to go to 5 games. And is only about $12-14 a month. I started on this. Until I worked out how many games I would actually get too

Probably a country/interstate member. Allows you to go to 5 games. And is only about $12-14 a month. I started on this. Until I worked out how many games I would actually get too

Definitely country - I'm on country with my son and have mrc aswell. All up the Jr and adult + mrc costs me $30 per month and I only got to one game this year due to financial reasons (travel ect). Its handy to have anyway in case we get the opportunity to get to a game. Otherwise for me its just support for the club

Can you choose the seats you want in reserved seating or do they just throw you what's available

You get to choose your seats. Depending on what's left obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in China and Thailand and have been a member for 13 straight years, 12 of those living abroad. We receive the afl overseas games access which is fantastic, but it's essentially a donation as I haven't been to a game in years.

I like to think it assists in their beefing up the footy spending and all the other improvements that are needed to take us back to being a superpower.....

Interstate member too. I don't buy it because it gets me 5 games to see, I get it to be a member, which is being apart of the club. I have foxtel which is my lifesaver or I'd never see Tigers games
This!!

Im interatate and will continue to be a memeber with my 2 boys...

The thing that disappointed me most was with them last year, the end of year mag was something that they could look through, posters of players etc, then last year they sent them a link to it electronically. They are 6 and 4, dont have email adress (mine is listed against their memebership) and they want kids to look at a magazine online. IT WAS RUBBISH!

Its due to be out again soon so we will see if it has changed (yes I did ring and let the club know).

For kids living in another state, these things are inportant and tangible so they have something in their hands to show they support the club.

My scarf collection is getting quite big tho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back