2015 NHL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Kylington will be there in nine picks time, I see he was ranked the number one European skater at midterm but then dropped significantly after not being able to play with the big boys in the SHL.

Charks should be able to at least get Roy, Dunn, Vande Sompel or for a shutdown d-man Cernak or Carlo (he might be gone by then too).

Not sure Kylington will be there in nine picks time, I see he was ranked the number one European skater at midterm but then dropped significantly after not being able to play with the big boys in the SHL.

Charks should be able to at least get Roy, Dunn, Vande Sompel or for a shutdown d-man Cernak or Carlo (he might be gone by then too).
Sharks trade up.. and take Roy and not Kylington. I ******* hate Tim Burke.

Kylington continues to fall.

Graham Knott? Sounds like a journeyman in his early 30's who plays county cricket and averages 32.

San Jose Sharks ‏@SanJoseSharks 5m5 minutes ago
#SJSharks acquire defenseman Patrick McNally from Vancouver in exchange for the 210th pick in the 2015 #SharksDraft. http://go.sjsharks.com/OSgpl

* yeah another 7th round pick. also with the lack pick we picked a ****ing french town or something who posted basically no points in his draft year. awesome.

mcnally meanwhile was an NCAA D who went to Harvard, got caught in a cheating scandal, lost a season because of it, stayed at college, was pretty impressive there and wasn't gonna sign with us for whatever reason. He becomes an UFA soon if he doesn't sign soon. Worth a risk from SJ

Another head scratching pick, this time the Crapitals picking a goaltender, Ilya Samsanov.

Liking these picks as a Habs fan. :thumbsu:
Caps management said all along they would pick the best player available regardless of position. I though we still might of gone for a D or RW

Dougie Hamilton for Zach Senyshyn and two 2nds.

Not sure how B's fans are feeling

Not too happy...

image.png

Bruins. :D:rolleyes:

You want to emphasize...then you remember it's Boston.

Fans have every right to be pissed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back