Teams 2015 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please provide some feedback?! Cheers!

Back: m.hibbered, b.smith, j.newnes, p.seedsman, b.whitecross, b.smedts (n.brown, m.dick)

Mid: g.ablett, s.sidebottom, jp.kennedy, r.sloane, d.rich, n.van Berlo, b.newton, n.freeman (p.cripps, a.vandenberg)

Ruck: t.bellchambers, m.luenberger, (j.griffin,m.king)

Forward: d.martin, b.goddard, l.franklin, d.swan, m.bontempelli, j.hogan (b.reid, l.mcguane)

11k remaining. Hating the rucks but see the money better spent elsewhere at the moment... Hoping to generate $$$ through the mids and forwards.

Can someone please provide some feedback?! Cheers!

Back: m.hibbered, b.smith, j.newnes, p.seedsman, b.whitecross, b.smedts (n.brown, m.dick)

Mid: g.ablett, s.sidebottom, jp.kennedy, r.sloane, d.rich, n.van Berlo, b.newton, n.freeman (p.cripps, a.vandenberg)

Ruck: t.bellchambers, m.luenberger, (j.griffin,m.king)

Forward: d.martin, b.goddard, l.franklin, d.swan, m.bontempelli, j.hogan (b.reid, l.mcguane)

11k remaining. Hating the rucks but see the money better spent elsewhere at the moment... Hoping to generate $$$ through the mids and forwards.

of the Lions boys...Id definately get rid of mcguane, who I cant see playing most games and wont be a scorer. Berger Im not that keen on, and Im tipping he may find himself out of the team on form some time in the year...the guy has a pea for a heart.

I think it is a year that you prob need to get your rucks sorted at the start...prob dont want to go into finals with Berger ;)

of the Lions boys...Id definately get rid of mcguane, who I cant see playing most games and wont be a scorer. Berger Im not that keen on, and Im tipping he may find himself out of the team on form some time in the year...the guy has a pea for a heart.

I think it is a year that you prob need to get your rucks sorted at the start...prob dont want to go into finals with Berger ;)
Youd be upgrading Berger when you can though throughout the season. You have 23 rounds to do that with starting him. Hes still an excellent price will be interested to see what he does in game 3 for the lions.

He'll play rd 1
Will depend whos available and what he does in his last nab game(s).

As much as he got the ball against Melbourne, yes Melbourne apparently he butchered it a fair bit. Although by watching the highlights it seemed they were having a comp to see how many consecutive out on the fulls in a row they could get.

He was also unfit and injured in 2014 preseason
He played 8 games in the wafl last year

9 games were in the afl and he averaged 50~

He hardly missed many games.

Hes one to keep an eye on as i am, i just dont see him the fremantles best 22 he seems out of favour a little now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played 8 games in the wafl last year

9 games were in the afl and he averaged 50~

He hardly missed many games.

Hes one to keep an eye on as i am, i just dont see him the fremantles best 22 he seems out of favour a little now.

He'll play rd1

Im struggling to fit Franklin, Martin, Bartel, Gray, Goddard, Swan, Deledio, Cooney, Ziebell, Bontempelli, Dahlhaus, Kelly, Hrovat, J.Martin, Hogan, Salem, Membrey, B.Reid, M.Clark, Lambert, Karnezis all into the one team, anyone else having this problem?

Thoughts on my newest team?

Hibberd - Smith - Newnes - Sheppard - Whitecross Dick - Clurey

Ablett - Beams - Treloar - A. Swallow - Van Berlo - Rich - Newton - Freeman Cripps - Vandenberg

Mumford - Leuenberger Nankervis - Grimley

Dusty - R. Gray - Swan - T. Mitchell - J. Martin - Hogan M. Clark - Lambert

I still have 44K left. Would love feedback

Alright lads, go easy on me; my first ever time playing AFL Fantasy!

I've been playing EPL Fantasy for years now, so managing funds/trading players etc. shouldn't be too hard to adjust to.

View attachment 115762

I have doubts over Duffield, Reid, Ryder and Wellingham. Obviously a risk with Whitecross, I'll be watching his upcoming matches with Box Hill closely.

I think you should pick Hallahan over wellingham, he's already shown that he can do it in the past, and now with a stacked Gold coast midfield should do better, I also think Mitch Clark is a lock either on Field or Bench. Hope i helped

At the moment going with
2ur0zdg.jpg

thoughts people?
tinypic.com

Personally I'd skip Morabito, best case scenario he'll still miss the opening rounds AFAIK. Every chance he'll then play wafl, then vest... Plenty of time to jump on as a downgrade if he comes in and plays well later on.

just an idea, but if you copy and paste an image of your team from the fantasy website, its a better idea to turn on the bye detector. For instance, the team above seems to have too many players in the midfield from round 11 and 13.

not going to go through the rest of the lines however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back