News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading a couple of posts on the Richmond board, Lambert is still "a few weeks away". Take from that what you will.

BOG (28 possies & a goal) in the ressies from only 3/4's played. Might not play this week, but would be some chance to play as the Sub.

BOG (28 possies & a goal) in the ressies from only 3/4's played. Might not play this week, but would be some chance to play as the Sub.

Not match fit V the swans...hmmm no chance imho.

Is Henderson injured?
Played two's last week tore it to pieces the word is.
In the mix.
Ricky Henderson made a successful return from a back injury (27 disposals, nine marks) and Rory Atkins was solid again (24 possessions, five clearances). - Harry rocker Thring.

Should Lever & Lambert somehow be selected this week, I will be making zero trades for the 1st time this year.

Zero chance bud

Neither will get up

Not match fit V the swans...hmmm no chance imho.
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
Twang

How serious was the Sloane injury?

Really don't want to have to trade him out next week. Will wreck all of my plans and I've only just traded him in.

Missed the discussion in the commentary as I was out.

Thanks
Who knows. Didn't look that bad. Better be okay, Hanley too, or I will cry. No trades to deal with this rubbish anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back