Oppo Camp 2015 Shopping List (List Updated 11/12/13)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we could squeeze Shaun Higgins out of the Bulldogs and get him without paying overs. Obviously has his injury concerns but has still managed over 100 games and averaged more than a goal a game along the way.

Really classy player who is a beautiful kick on both sides of the body who could be played forward and rotated through the midfield. His biggest knock I guess would be consistency but given a decent run with injury and still being only 25, his best footy is ahead of him.

A lot would probably depend on how the recruits worked out from this years drafts given they are mostly Fwd/Mids also.

Bit of a no go when you consider us taking Chris Knights already.

Better at same age or better now? Mundy is currently better. Mundy is a ******* star.
I really like Mundy but i hate that he is a star after years of listening to Pav for AA blab on about him compared to Deledio its just bloody annoying.

Out of that list Gibbs would have to be the best option. Only problem is how much would you need to pay him to leave Carlton?
$600K? $700K?
Not saying he is worth that but for him to want to leave Carlton and for Carlton not want to match the offer it would have to be a significant amount to see him leave. For that reason i say no.

Mundy won't leave Freo there closer to a premiership than we are. All others MEH:thumbsdown:

Will be interesting to see if somebody else of real value (not betts) goes out the other side after signing Daisy on an exorbitant pay check.

And in 12 months time it is very likely Ellis will have gone past both of them .

This is just another example of how overrated Brando is on this board. Super kid but has so far to go to reach Lids or Gibbs.

I really like Mundy but i hate that he is a star after years of listening to Pav for AA blab on about him compared to Deledio its just bloody annoying.

Will be interesting to see if somebody else of real value (not betts) goes out the other side after signing Daisy on an exorbitant pay check.

This is just another example of how overrated Brando is on this board. Super kid but has so far to go to reach Lids or Gibbs.
Or how overrated Lids and Gibbs are .

If we are going to get a big fish through FA then it would only be one

Gibbs for mine
Perfect fit and still young

Rather set sights on some Giants though. I'm liking Shiel :thumbsu:

Frawley might be a possibility. I think Rance might be effective in other areas up the ground to.

Shiel and other GWS players would be nice I agree there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the AFL have put out and updated list of free agents and there are a couple more names that would be worthwhile chasing IMO. Marc Murphy(big deal would be needed) Paul Duffield Leigh Adams Justin Westhoff and Michael Jamison in particular would be ones that I would love for us to have a nibble at.

gibbs would give us much needed class and polish but the $ could be overboard

He will probably accept a smallish contract with another team

I'm sure he will be confused when he doesn't recieve a weekly brown paper bag however

We definitely need to get some international rookies when appropriate before we lose a premiership.

In hindsight I fear we maybe should have picked up Garlett in 2nd round and Holmes as an international rookie:oops:

Some of our decision makers need to get their heads out of the sand and open their minds it would appear

Highlighted for funniness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back